TTV 'Toa' Versions

sees what you use “huh I wonder if using that program would improve my work?” checks price “nevermind”

:blush:

1 Like

On a tablet it’s only four or five dollars.

1 Like

I use a computer with a tablet connected :frowning:

2 Likes

I haven’t commented on these yet, but I think the fact that they have 85 likes is a pretty good indication that you’re doing something right. :smile:

These are really spectacular Xeros. I really love the blend of outline and non-outlined that you use for these, and the posing is fantastic.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m still trying out some “new” things :smile:

In regards of the poses… Let’s see how it goes with the next one, because I feel that the pose ain’t that good, but it was the best of the ones I sketched for him =P.

Anyhow, I’ll try to finish this one tonight or tomorrow morning, and if possible start other styles for the already existing ones (which I doodled at school and seemed fun)

UPDATE:
@TakumaNuva was added!

19 Likes

rode is a bit of an odd choice, but it looks great

1 Like

Indeed.
I asked him if, as a Toa, he would have a different mask, this was the answer:

4 Likes

Impressive, most impressive.

1 Like

I wish I looked half as awesome in real life as you make me look everywhere. Like, holy biscuits and gravy, you frustrate me with your awesomeness. Also, I really really really wish I was actually capable of giving proper criticism of artwork, because you deserve something more than just googly-eyed gawking and gushing.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I wanted to see them all together, so yeah, it’s a mess

nice drawings by the way

24 Likes

Thanks

Shh… That comes after all are done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Man, Takuma looks amazing.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think he’s a pretty cool lookin’ dude too. I mean, drawing. Cool looking drawing.

1 Like

Prpl Garvey.

2 Likes

Dat Takuma looks like he could take on an army.

2 Likes

###Added @Spider-Ven to the first post!

25 Likes

This is…AMAZING.

1 Like