TTV's Official Brickonicle Toa Designs [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters]

Just realised, Kopaka has a dead eye, how’d that happen ? :thinking:

Time traveling muaka, of course. He can also travel to other continuities, it seems. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Totally spoiled a part of my comic plot XD

Doncha know all Kopakas and their reincarnations lose an eye just cause smug original Kopaka feels like sharing the same pain :wink:

2 Likes

He slipped on an icicle

2 Likes

It’s like how all Skywalkers loose an arm, but actually a requirement instead of something that just happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He didn’t slip

6 Likes

He got it by “not slipping” on an icicle.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I heard discussions on Matoran minifigs?

Well, in my opinion Hobbit figs would be fine for me. Or maybe a custom new figure base, smaller than normal figs but still poseable?

Personally, I would prefer it if Matoran were normal height, to make them more relatable.

That also would make sense.[quote=“Drfredrick, post:213, topic:35180, full:true”]

Personally, I would prefer it if Matoran were normal height, to make them more relatable.
[/quote]

Yeah normal height matoran, then it wouldn’t be weird if the Toa were to date outside of the core cast, as proposed by… Someone?

Hewkii x Macku
Jaller x Hahli

The ship has set sail

1 Like

How do you ship a character that becomes a Toa later down the line (Hewkii) with a character that does not? (Maku)

Also how do we handle Toa romance again? (Because of Jaller x Hahlii)

If we keep matoran and Toa the same height the hewkii/Macku thing won’t be weird.

It has been said that Toa can be in relationships, but the core 6 will not between each other.

Jailer and hahli probably won’t even become Toa, because TTV said they want to focus on the original six and/or are not planning that far ahead, but if they do become Toa, their romance wouldn’t be as condemned as romance between the Mata.

height can not stop love /s

2 Likes

But, matoran were referred to as “little one(s)” by the Toa, and had a much more childlike demanour, especially 01-03, and if they were the same height, it wouldn’t come across as a creepy adult-dating-child kind of a deal.

1 Like

/s means someones joking

1 Like

Thought you meant love(s)

Not that I’m blaming you, I misread it, but spacing is important.

1 Like

This is actually a pretty good idea, whoever stated it first!

THe issue I had with it, would be that how would a kid tell the difference between matoran and toa?
Then, I found the answer: Only the toa have the tribal markings/lines

I feel that this way, the toa will still look more powerful/special, but not weird as previously mentioned with the height differences and its effect on relationships.