TTV's Official Brickonicle Toa Designs [CANON][Worldbuilding][Characters]

Can tahu and lewa end up together? lol jk (maybe >:])

CAN THESE PLEASE BE MADE INTO SETS??? I would be first buyer XD Call up shapeways and make it a thing :smile:

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

LEGO would probably sue the TTV for making money out of their theme, maybe if they were actually called brickonicle and they were a bootleg

Then characterĀ“s names would be edited. They would be Teho, Luwa, Gemi, Oneo, Kopoki and Puhuta.

4 Likes

i think tahu and kopaka should have the woody arms and legs I also think that a cape is not very good for lewa I would prefer wings, I also think you (TTV) should maybe make up some toa like all female wit a toa of lightning or something especially since i believe if made well this could be a good line for girls

1 Like

yes

at long last

actual tree elements in a plastic toy line.

4 Likes

Who made the design? It is awesome!

They look amazing. My favorites are Lewa,Kopaka,and Tahu

Wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Hoooold up.

This is canon?

Kopaka is my personal favorite.

Think of it like Saitama before joining the Heroā€™s Associationā€¦ heā€™s just a ā€œhero for funā€, but isnā€™t official. :punch:

3 Likes

ā€œIā€™m just a class C Hero with a score of 71 points.ā€

Perfect analogy.

3 Likes

These all look excellent @IllustriousVar , but from a set prospective, Iā€™m not sure the accents on all the Toa work. For example, Kopaka looks like he has yellow elemental energy flowing through him, this is a color associated with warmth and doesnā€™t convey ice. This is messing me up while trying to make sets as he looks out of place. Pohatu and Onua are the only two that work well when associating them with their elemental energy colors.
Thoughts?

Here is a recolor that I think fits better for Kopaka. Unfortunately the solution isnā€™t as simple for the other Toa.

2 Likes

why not, you just have to change the glow dont you?

2 Likes

The color around the glow for Tahu, Gali, and Lewa are pretty much the same color as what the glow should probably be, so another color may have to be changed for them and this changes the aesthetic.

2 Likes

I cant really understand what you are trying to say.

soā€¦ you mean that the glow is pretty much the color it should be, orā€¦

1 Like

I apologize, I was thinking of the glow in the nuva symbols and how the squares that they are in are the color the glow should be.

Here is a quick example. It looks fine except for the orange on orange nuva symbol.

5 Likes

I want pink on Lewa so badlyā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t really associate pink with wind though. Isnā€™t pink part of Vorikiā€™s color scheme?

2 Likes

I mean. In other sources of media pink is so meh. I donā€™t really mind.

in what other sources though
iā€™ve never seen wind=pink

1 Like