Umarak: The Orphan

~“I am the one who walks alone at night. I am the one who beckons you to come. I am the one who stalks the blight. I am the one who beckons you home”~

Umarak, one of the three guardians of the Southern Continent. No one knows how he arrived, and when he arrived, yet all who have lived there know his name, and know his face will be the last thing they see.

A quick 360

And now, some combat poses.

~“The Brothers and the Orphan wait for you…”~

58 Likes

I feel a setup coming on.

The moc is pretty messy, but I can tell that it is intentional. The legs shaping feel off though

2 Likes

My word is this thing amazing! The parakah spine has to be my favorite part.

1 Like

@SonicBionicleMaster I intentionally made it look like he had been living out in the woods for some time, but if I pull off all the spikes and other accesories, its quite clean. And what feels off about the shaping?

@TheMOCingbird Thanks, its one of my favorite parts as well.

2 Likes

Poor Umarak. What happened to his folks?

This looks amazing!

2 Likes

I have to say though… Dang that bow never has looked so good. Great touch adding the string

1 Like

The CHONK on those legs, I love it!

That’s a spicy meatball!

1 Like

It’s a hard enough life.

2 Likes

Poor Avak

Hey, this looks great! That bow looks really good. You should get more dark silver on it and more trans-green. I feel that Avak skin sticks out too much. Still looks great

1 Like

May I ask, why call it “the orphan”

3 Likes

Oh you get right out of here with this thing! So good. That oversized bow is awesome. And the way you used the brown Pirakka head and spine is unreal. Best version of Umarak I’ve ever seen dude.

1 Like

I’m wandering that too.

1 Like

Poor Avak^^

1 Like

@Toa_Radrix Thanks for the Feedback

@IceBear It’s a part of a dynamic I have going with the characters in the last photo.

@BlackboltJohnson Thankyou very much, I really appreciate the praise.

2 Likes

Maybe give him some kraata to hold on to. What’s more “I’m a bad guy” than eating slug leech things?

1 Like

Looks like you took Cossy’s advice from his WIP video. Those features really add to this MOC.

1 Like

@Sober Ooh, I like that.

@ToaJaton I’ve actually had this moc sitting around my house for a few months. I’ve only just gotten around to posting it. And I didn’t see the latest Cossy episode, I’ve been meaning to watch it, does it have something to do with Umarak?

It was featured in a WIP Workshop video.

2 Likes

Ah, Thanks.

Overall great build, but I really love how beefy it is. Hardly any visible gaps, especially at the back, where most people don’t bother bulking up.

1 Like