Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

They’re the same scale, and both relatively similar in piece count. (not my image btw)

4 Likes

Both are nice, and while the 1:8 Bugatti Chiron is definitely a nicer build I still prefer the 1:8 Porsche 911 because

#O R A N G E

3 Likes

What about her behavior annoys you? Does she come off as a “goody-two-shoes” character?

1 Like

I don’t know… she just annoys me. It’s good to keep your team to work together, but it’s not good when you exaggerate with that…

What indication do we have that she ever was “exaggerating”? She had some pretty difficult teammates to work with. Tahu was brash and aggressive; Kopaka was independent and cold-shouldered; Lewa was silly and impulsive. If Gali hadn’t encouraged the others the way she did, the Mata never would have come together as a team.

7 Likes

Agreed. In a way she (and maybe Onua and Pohatu) were the only sane ones on the Mata/Nuva team so I can’t blame her

2 Likes

A complain I have at the moment is about the new Ninjago Legacy wave. Those short animations were made purely to advertise the sets. And the sets themselves are fine, but they have lame villain minifigs. The new Serpentine and Skulkin minifigures look awfully ugly. Why couldn’t they just re-use the old minifigs? This wave was a little disappointing to me.

1 Like

I actually like the new skeleton minifigures, and the Serpemtine are almost exactly the same. Can you give examples?

And let’s be honest, whatever the show has become now, it was originally purely extended advertising

1 Like

I’m glad there are no ccbs constraction sets in spring 2019.

4 Likes

Wait what? Why?!??!?!?
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, from a Ninjago fan’s perspective they look ugly. I don’t like the new designs.

Which ones specifically? I was a big fan in those first two years.

I spent way too much money buying Hero Factory parts and big figs off of Bricklink this year. Now it’s time to actually use those parts instead of accumulating more.

5 Likes

But wait I thought wasting all my money on parts was the point?

Now how am I going to explain this

2 Likes

I had better see some good mocs out of you.

4 Likes

I was too a big fan of the first two years of Ninjago, I loved both the Skeletons and the Serpentines. But in the case of the Skullkins at least, the new 2019 designs look ugly in my opinion.

If there is no Constraction theme this year, then there will probably never be any more for quite so time. In other words, if we don’t get constraction back now, there is a high chance we never will again.

1 Like

Good. :joy:

2 Likes

Ok, as long as we get something good enough to replace it. You know, like Bionicle and Hero Factory? I would only accept this if they give us a theme good enough to be the spiritual successor of Ninjago.

This is exactly what people were saying when Bionicle ended. “If we don’t get it back right now, we never will.”

Well guess what, it came back, and it STILL didn’t sell because it hadn’t been gone long enough to actually miss it. If there’s demand, there will be product. Why does there need to be an entire theme based around constraction for it to come back?

Also, @Square I’ve been saying Ninjago needs to end for 5 years now. Partially to annoy Meso, and partially because I never cared much for it :stuck_out_tongue:

~Hawkeye

6 Likes

My gripes-

• The 2015-2016 reboot sets were bare with not much beefing up on the back
  • Rhotuka spinners were dumb collectibles
  • The Voya Matoran sucked as they had weird designs and no new pieces or recolors
  • The Agori were unique, but Bionicle Stars sucked
  • Ultimate Dume, Akamai , and Wairuha were the only good combiner models

Other than than Bionicle is pretty gewd.

2 Likes

I agree. They worked ammunition for weapons, but not as collectables. The only differences between them was their color. Good thing they didn’t make the Zamor Spheres collectables.[quote=“justabioniclefan, post:627, topic:23000”]
Ultimate Dume, Akamai , and Wairuha were the only good combiner models
[/quote]

There were so other good combiner models, such as Botar, Irnakk, or the best one in my opinion, The Shadowed One. But I agree with you. Other then those, most combo models were just a complete mess.

1 Like