Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

Ahm… I just said why I don’t agree with it, I didn’t mean to be rude :open_mouth:

Just maybe tone it down slightly

I’ve checked the official instructions and it’s not, it’s just at an odd angle.

Since Vladin claimed the head was a MOC, LegoDavid replaced the original picture with one of the actual set and not a MOC. There, argument preemptively solved.

9 Likes

Get that figure, play with his right arm and say he’s bad
Also he’s supposed to be dumb, they wanted more uninelligent villains for Teridax to trick

1 Like

You see, this head I really like.

1 Like

I think Roodaka’s set design is dumb and spawned a whole niche of MOC’s that try to make Lego seem…far too spicy for Danish brickss

1 Like

Agreed, the shoulders are too wide and the hips too narrow. The fan mocs that use this design end up looking less than anatomically accurate to say the least. But they are bionicle people so anything goes really.

1 Like

I think Roodaka is a bad set, but I like the character so much I want it

1 Like

What are you talking about? Roodaka is one of the best titans IMO… I want her so badly…

I have her but wanting her badly is…

1 Like

I mean, I don’t dislike the set, but compared to my other favorite titans like Gadunka, Nocturn, and Maxilos-

Wait…

There are plenty of sets I want “badly” meaning I wish very much I had it, so I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.

Hmm, okay

Also, I looked through your old videos, you were like a Star Wars fanatic then! What changed?

Don’t get off-topic.

3 Likes

I was a little into Star Wars back then, but then realized that it wasn’t actually my thing. And decided to move on the the things I truly was into. Seriously, I wasn’t really a Star Wars “fanatic” I was just wanting to be like everybody else, but then I realized that there is nothing wrong with being different from everybody else. Also all those Star Wars MOCs I used to make were just copied from other people’s designs.

1 Like

You’re right, I’ll say an unpopular opinion

I don’t think there’s any bad Bionicle set in fact scratch that

I don’t think there’s such thing as a bad Lego Set, just ideas that went well and ideas that didn’t

But… bad ideas usually make bad realities

I’m actually super lenient with sets.

Beware of the Vulture is possibly my favorite system set of all time.

Hmmm… Check out other system sets before saying that… There are plenty of other system sets that could easily dethrone that…
What is so cool about that set anyway? It’s just a generic Super Heroes set with nothing that really stands out to me.

I have.

Still the best.

Well, for one I’m incredibly biased. Spider-Man: Homecoming was a great movie, Spider-Man is my favorite superhero, Toomes is my favorite MCU villain, and Shultz is recognized.

Vulture looks amazing. I think the size helps make it at least three times as cool, and the way you can pose them allows for a really cool possibility of positions. Definitely the highlight of the two parts.

Shocker’s van is great too. A hidden cannon that pops out the back, lots of open room to fit the crates, and the door in the back is all fairly unique and enjoyable to me.

On top of the excellency if the minifigures, and my love of the characters, I love this set.

2 Likes