Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

I liked transformers prime

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not an unpopular opinion.

3 Likes

I think it might be an unpopular opinion to call it the best of all Transformers series (Iā€™d say itā€™s between Prime and Animated), but itā€™s certainly not unpopular to say you liked it.

oh phew, well in that case I hate Giorno Giovanii and do not see him as a real Jojo his name doesnā€™t even start with a ā€œJā€

Who? I donā€™t know a Jojo charater named Giovanii.

1 Like

I absolutely love him. Heā€™s overall a lot more interesting as a JoJo compared to the previous ones and if you donā€™t like him, youā€™ll probably like the later MCs.
GioGio makes the same sound as Jojo so it works out name wise imo.

1 Like

Despite being considered the worst from the Mission: Impossible series, I actually liked Mission Impossible 2 more then Rogue Nation. And I think the third was the worst. Here is my unpopular ranking of the M:I series:

Worst: Mission: Impossible 3.
Mission: Impossible 1
Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation
Mission: Impossible 2
Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol
Best: Mission: Impossible Fallout

Infinity War isnā€™t my favorite marvel movie. It was brilliant, but I donā€™t think we can rly judge it until A4 comes out. My favorite might actually be Age of Ultron

if we also talking about tv here then gundam 00 is worst gundam series

1 Like

Deadpool is terrible. Donā€™t hate me please.

Everybody hates you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do you mean? Is this actually true?

If so, I going to delete my accountā€¦

Itā€™s not true. I donā€™t want to watch Deadpool either.

1 Like

Emote there was supposed to represent sarcasm

5 Likes

The Emoji Movie was not that bad to meā€¦ I didnā€™t really see anything that I would hate. Itā€™s just a fun kidā€™s movie. I actually liked it. Sure, it was not the best movie ever, but itā€™s not as bad as people say either.

NO!!!

4 Likes

Can you please tell me what was so bad about it? So I can hate it as much as you do.

The characters were annoying and boring, the jokes were poor and werenā€™t that funny, the plot felt as if someone didnā€™t care whether or not the movie was bad, and was quite predictable. Even the premise of living emojis sounds dumb.

I found nothing in that movie to be enjoyable besides making fun of it. To be honest, thatā€™s why I watched the movie.

2 Likes

Itā€™s already reduced to clear in all my local supermarkets.
Just look at these reviews:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a blatant rip-off/cash-in of Wreck-It-Ralph, Toy Story, Inside Out, and The LEGO Movie. Like with the LEGO Movie, they could have done something special with it and defied expectations by giving it some heart, but instead itā€™s a paint-by-numbers rehash.

I wonder what kind of black mail Hollywood execs have on Patrick Stewart to make him play the :poop: emoji. :rolling_eyes:

6 Likes