Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

Ok, then do it! I won’t mind arguing with people as long as we are respectful :grinning:

1 Like

But then where do I express my love for Jar-Jar?

2 Likes

Are we the only ones who love Jar Jar?
Seriously. Jar Jar isn’t really that bad. Phantom Menace is one of my favourite Star Wars movies.

Speaking of Star Wars, I actually liked TLJ. It was fun, entertaining, and full of cool action. I was a little disappointed with Snoke, but I heard theories ue actually might not be dead.

My main problem with TLJ was that it kinda Ripped-Off Return of The Jedi. The throne room scene is nearly identical! But other then that, I liked it very much.

1 Like

The main topic never says to defend it, and you are deffending your opinions as if they are fact, and at least half of the posts in this topic by now have been you arguing with people. The same goes for many other topics on the boards. All I’m saying is maybe slow down, and not be so agressive with the other board members.

5 Likes

Thanks. This describes me perfectly :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Its just a recomendation. I think we can all have civil and respectful discussion without agruments.

I agree on this. Back in some other topic there’s almost an incredibly heated debate going on about aqua raiders now over shades of grey.

Yeah.

That happens.

4 Likes

Shhhh

no.

Yes.

I will just shut up. Nothing that I say is really appreciated. Now I finally figured out that I am aggressive by defending opinions…

That’s because you don’t really appreciate anyone else. Every time someone states a point you have to disagree and spurt out arguments. You just need to slow down once in a while and take it easy.

3 Likes

Thank you? I guess?

Public opinion is always something important, but not when you abuse of it. I can recall multiple times you spawned arguments because you were not paying any attention or interest to what others were saying. You are not aggressive by defending opinions (which, to be honest, most of the times are believed only by you), but when you keep telling us this:

1 Like

Ok. Then I guess I can change my opinions… to love movies that I always hated…

I was not saying this… Ugh… @Monopoly help me with this.

That quote was from the Why I hated on Stranger Tides…

Anyway, it doesn’t matter.

And now you’re arguing about not arguing. Just, please, stop. And nobody likes somebody being passive aggressive either.

3 Likes

Yes. I know. I quoted you.

That is right. Ok… I will try to stop…