Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

Thank you. We all thank you.

1 Like

Ok then.

What Vladin is trying to say is that you just always, always manage to find a way to argue with people when they disagree with you, it feels like you wonā€™t stop until everyone thinks the same as you. But youā€™ve just got to see that opinions are opinions, and you canā€™t change that.

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to argue with peopleā€¦ It just suddenly comes out of nowhereā€¦ without being able to control it probably.

Letā€™s now and now and for all this stupid arguing and focus on the actual topicā€¦

Thank you for helping me.

2 Likes

Letā€™s take this topic back to itā€™s roots now. Unpopular opinions about movies.
If you disagree with me, itā€™a ok. I wonā€™t argue anymore.

So here we go.

Cars 3 is probably my least favorite Pixar movie. It was justā€¦ to boring to me.

I absolutely agree. I was honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed it when I saw it again recently.

1 Like

Alright, here goes nothing.
Solo was on par with Rouge One
Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom was as good as Jurassic World
Jurassic Park 3 is better than Jurassic Park: The lost World
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Manā€™s Chest and On Stranger Tides are the better movies.
The Tomb Raider Reboot is a good movie
The Deadpool movies are not very good
The Nutcracker movie Disney just made was not a bad movie, just disjointed
The Fast and Furious movies are overrated
The Force Awakens was a good movie
A New Hope is better than empire strikes back
The Phantom Menace is not a bad movie, just a bad Star Wars movie

2 Likes

The last Jedi was great, yes it had some flaws, but I found it to be enjoyable

4 Likes

I may have said some of this already, but I will say more:

Cars 2 is one of my favourite Pixar movies
The Phantom Menace is my 4th favourite Star Wars movie
Deadpool is no good
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was pretty decent. Not a perfect movie, but I enjoyed it.
Revenge of the Sith is probably my least favorite SW movie.
Mission: Impossible 2 is my 3rd favourite M:I movie. I liked it moree then Rogue Nation
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides sucks
Last Jedi was not perfect, but it was very entertaining
Jurassic Park 3 isnā€™t that bad
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is my 2nd favourite Jurassic film
Disney sequels donā€™t suck
Hercules is my least favorite classic Disney movie
The Matrix is amazingā€¦ probably the only R rated movie I actually like
Jar Jar isnā€™t that bad
The Hobbit trilogy was great
The Batman movie was the worst out of the three
I wasnā€™t the biggest fan of the Original Pirates of the Caribbean movieā€¦ The 2nd and 3rd were better imo
Temple of Doom is great

That is all I could think of for now.

I agree with you on jar jar, last jedi, Matrix, Hercules, hobbit, and the fact that phantom menace is good

2 Likes

All of these I agree with, but I wouldnā€™t say Hercules is my least favoriteā€¦

1 Like

fight me/s

But just out of curiosity, why is it your least favorite?

1 Like

I found it pretty good overall when I first watched it.
Some of the CGI is a bit dated now and it makes my enjoyment a tad better.

It was way to dark for me. Anakin turns to dark side, Palpatineā€™s face melts, Anakin kills to young padawans, Clones kill all the Jedi, Anakin looses and battle and burns. Padme dies of heart break.

Really, sure, the movie is well made, but the plot just isnā€™t that good to me. Nothing positive about the SW storyline has come from Revenge of the Sith (expect for maybe Luke and Leia being born).

It was too dark for me.

I enjoyed Attack of the Clones more then this one, so that is my opinion.

What about possibly the best collection of memes ever made?

RoS is actually my favorite of the original saga. The CGI and the fight choreography are the best of the six, and with outstanding scenes such as Utapau and Mustafar, itā€™s pretty great. Plus, Clone Troopers have names and do lots of things.

6 Likes

I did like the fight scenes, but mixed with so much dark content, it didnā€™t please me that much.

Bro prequel memes are my jam

I personally think the opposite of David on this one. I thought it was brilliant (except Hayden kristensen. They shouldā€™ve replaced him after AotC)

3 Likes

Yeah RotS is my favourite too. Mostly because of a certain four-armed cyborgā€¦

3 Likes

I like General Grievous too, but he died too early in the movie, in my opinion. Still, itā€™s a cool character. Still, he is not good enough to make me like RotSā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t care what ppl say about Disneyā€™s remakes and sequels as of late I enjoy it. Iā€™m kind of a Disney fan anyway. I have socks with the monsters university logo

4 Likes