Unpopular Opinions about Movies (and Television Shows)

I’ve seen only up to the cluster episode with the drill, and maybe a couple episodes after. It used to be my favorite show for the complex plot that is largely absent in other CN shows. I would love the chance to watch more!

Speaking of SU, am I the only one who thinks that the latest episodes started to get annoying?

Personally I find most of the town focused filler episodes to be annoying, and they take up about 70 percent of the show.

1 Like

Is it unpopular that I didn’t like the Doctor Stramge ending?

Which part of it?

The time loop solution

My unpopular opinion is that they’re pretty decent.

I think they’re bad because they’re not dispersed right. The way the Steven Bombs imo are the main cause for this.

I personally liked the both Mamma Mia movies more than movies like Maze Runner. Maybe because I am an ABBA fanatic, but I really don’t know why they have low scores.

Well, Maze Runner isn’t very good either, so I can understand why you would prefer Mamma Mia to it.

2 Likes

More of a fact than an opinion but I don’t watch stranger things

Its a mistake above all else. One that must be rectified. It’s an absolutley amazing show.

1 Like

I don’t like horror

It isn’t horror. It has some spooky bits to be sure, but it’s more mystery than anything. A lot like Gravity Falls.

Oh. I don’t watch gravity falls either lol.

That’s an even bigger mistake.

2 Likes

I don’t like horror much either but it’s enjoyable due to the fact good camera work and good suspense buildup is associated with these kinda things.

Otherwise I’d never watch a horror type thing.

Honestly, my unpopular SU related opinion (which I didn’t mention in my first post), is that I really like Ronaldo and Onion. I have yet to see an Onion scene I didn’t laugh at. The one time I didn’t like Ronaldo was on the episode where he joined the Crystal Gems. Beyond that, I’ve loved all on his episode, and one scene with him in the Romeo & Juliet Pizza vs Fries episode is still, to me, the funniest in the series. I do agree with an earlier post that the powers are wasted most of the time, as well.

1 Like

You should.

I don’t either. I get scared embarrassingly easily, and I don’t get unscared easily either, but I LOVE Stranger Things. It’s definently more of a suspense/sci-fi/mystery like how MaximusPrimal said.

Onion is great.

(Spits out waffle) WHAT?!

He just seemed so unlikable. I kind of think the episode is supposed to be an ironic rebuttal to those who consider Steven an annoying protagonist (like, “see, we can make someone a way less likable version of Steven!”).

I don’t like transformers prime, at all

1 Like