User Card Badge

You know that little thing under the web site url box titled User Card Badge? Does anybody know what is it for and how to use it?

I donā€™t even remember if I have one :stuck_out_tongue:

My theory is it is the second part of the title. Similar to how the staff have their customer title then ā€œMod Squadā€ or ā€œCast memberā€

Huh. I suddenly want to mess wit this.

2 Likes

You and me both buddy.

1 Like

OH! I figured it out. Itā€™s like the option to show your rank. Notice how it says villager on my name now?

1 Like

Oh yeah. I forgot I fooled around with it a little while ago. I kinda wish it was automatedā€¦

Now I feel awkward because Iā€™m a lowly villager. :stuck_out_tongue:

Youā€™ll rise up through the ranks soon enough. :smiley:

@Nicholas_Vantastic & @legomaster1378 yall are probably thinking about the title box

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s for the second part of a title, i.e. Mod Squad.

1 Like

ok that makes sense

Interesting, I never even noticed that option.

The ā€˜| Mod Squadā€™ part of the title isnā€™t actually a user card badge. All of the mods have just edited their titles with the form

ā€˜[custom title] | Mod Squad | [custom title]ā€™
or
ā€˜[custom title] | Mod Squadā€™.

We could easily change that, but consistency man, consistency. :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

3 Likes

@MT_Zehvor already has.

Heā€™s changed back tho, I think.

Or itā€™s foreign characters at this point.

1 Like

Nope/Yep.

Mtā€™s title is still an anomaly: :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

ā€˜Mu Tau | Ī¼ĪµĻƒĪæĪ»Ī±Ī²Ī·Ļ„Ī®Ļ‚ ĪæĪ¼Ī¬Ī“Ī± | Ī² Ī“ĪæĪŗĪ¹Ī¼Ī±ĻƒĻ„Ī®Ļ‚ā€™

conspiracies abound

3 Likes

How exactly does one get a title?

If youā€™re talking 'bout custom titles, then you can only get one in a boards competition, thereā€™s actually one going on right now!

You could also try becoming a moderator, but thatā€™s near impossible at this point. There are no open positions.

2 Likes

When exactly would the next competition be?