Ven’s AMA

My favorite Spider-Man show is The Spectacular. So friggin good, unfortunately cancelled in its prime. =/

@Atomizer2020

He’s aight, homeskillet.

@Alvarado9660

Okay, I guess. School’s been a bit more intrusive than ever before, but nothing I can’t handle.

@Ekorak

I’m into a variety of games, but I’m mostly into first-person shooters, RPGs, and platformers. Some of my favorite games include the Mario series, Halo, Metal Gear Solid, and Skyrim (haven’t played the other elder scrolls lol but i loooove skyrim).

@Darth_trevan

Maybe.

@Pearlfingerstudios

Garnet.

@Ninjanicktf

Not too often, thankfully.

@Looch

I DID?!?! HOLY CRAP YES

10 Likes

Skyrim for life.

Yknow, since it would take your entire life to explore everything in it.

@Spider-Ven do you know if there is a Skyrim topic on the boards?

How do you feel about an over powered Character, if there are a million bad guys, around the same power level for him to fight?

How cool is venom on a scale of 1 to 10?

What’s your opinion on Anti Venom?

Do you like the Ultimate Spider-man Cartoon?

@GIF_Man_Ben I’m not sure, to be honest. I haven’t looked.

Also, that sounds like a cool concept. I always like characters that are relate able, and what’s more relate able than a character who is faced with actual challenges?

Also, I think Venom is 10/10 cool.

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air
Anti Venom is pretty cool. I really like the design and the concept, but I haven’t read much about it to make a more in-depth opinion.

@Ninjanicktf
Nah, not really.

2 Likes

Do you have Lego Slizers?
What is your favorite Slizer?
What is your opinion on Slizers?

I know I’ve been asking all the cast members the same thing but I don’t hear them talked about much.

1 Like

Do you have a favourite venom symbiote besides Venom?

Hey Ven, do you like Teen Titans Go?

Finally figured out quotes, lol.

First of all, no, I don’t own any slizers, atleast not any that are complete. So I don’t really have a favorite or any other opinion on them really. They seem cool based off of pictures I’ve seen, but that’s all I got for you. =P

Hybrid. Carnage is overrated.

Nah. Not really.

8 Likes

Have you ever been skydiving? (Why is this relevant? It’s not. :P)

1 Like

I noticed earlier in the topic you mentioned not liking 2015’s Protector of Water. If I may ask, what bugs you about the design? Is it the color scheme? The big yellow engines? The lack of a melee weapon outside of the mini-jetski-mabob? Kivoda’s overall lankiness? Please help; I am genuinely confuzzled.

No, and I haven’t decided yet if I really want to. =P[quote=“E44, post:222, topic:6990, full:true”]
I noticed earlier in the topic you mentioned not liking 2015’s Protector of Water. If I may ask, what bugs you about the design? Is it the color scheme? The big yellow engines? The lack of a melee weapon outside of the mini-jetski-mabob? Kivoda’s overall lankiness? Please help; I am genuinely confuzzled.
[/quote]

Personally, I don’t really like the color scheme. I wish Kivoda had a more cinsistent mix of say trans-dark blue and dark azure going on. or maybe just more dark azure. My personal favorite protector is Nilkuu specifically because I feel like his colors are well distributed. I’m also not really a big fan (hah) of the big yellow turbines, I think I would mind them less either if they were in a different color, or if the set had more yellow to balance it out. I’d prefer the former, though.

4 Likes

Yo, @Spider-Ven. Listen here m9, Since you’re the one who created the TTV Podcast theme/opening song, (You did, right?)

Can you give your song a name?

i’m asking bcuz secret stuffs…

######eh… wouldyoumindifimadeacover?
You better reply soon, you dingus!
<3

How dare you. Also, I call it Hard Cotton.

7 Likes

Didn’t a few of the descriptions in old TTV podcasts have the name of the intro music?

2 Likes

Does that mean “No” for the… cover?
######;-;
######$Howmuchyouwant?$

Oh, dude, go for it. I’m actually really eager to hear it!

2 Likes

Alright! But don’t expect too much from me.
:gregf:

Hey @Spider-Ven who is your favorite Goblin?