Ven’s AMA

Any specific shade of blue?

What do you think of shockfleet’s eh “loyalty” to galvatron in superlink

What do you think of the Headmasters-- err-- Titanmasters?

1 Like

I believe it’s the A and D strings for the main riff, don’t really remember.

I think about 6 years ago? But I haven’t played consistently over this period of time, so I can’t boast how well versed I am.

Nope, that’s literally what the name was on the bottle. “Glossy Blue”.

who the heck is shockfleet

Never cared for them, tbh. I think it’s interesting when they reintroduce headmasters nowadays, like in TFA, but otherwise it’s like they don’t really exist to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

well in america he is energon mirage

Ahh, I’ve never actually watched the Armada - Cybertron series, so forgive my ignorance. :innocent:

1 Like

well if you do ever watch energon i reconmend watching the Japanese version superlink instead because it was very poorly translated to English

1 Like

Venom, which Spider-man villains do you want Spidey to face off against in the MCU?

Yo, @Ven did you see any Doctors of Doom in your area?

Heck, I might. I’ve been on a slight Transformers-high lately.

Of course, I would want Venom again just so he could receive proper justice, but asides from him I’d like to see the Chameleon so he could act as a more psychological threat to Spidey as compared to the others we’ve seen.

Nope.

2 Likes

When painting those masks did you use primer and clear coat? If so, what brand?

Do you remember your very first MoC?

Nope, but if I had primer, I would probably use that first just for assurance.

Nope, but I have a picture that may give you a general idea of what my first MOCs were like. =p

http://i.imgur.com/RhrL5nV.jpg

8 Likes

@Ven how many Inika-build MOCs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 Like

How old are the pictures? Or did you just take them in a rush? :stuck_out_tongue:

2006 of them.

I believe this one in particular was actually taken about 11 years ago. Dunno how I’ve managed to keep it after all this time, but it’s the only picture of some some of my oldest mocs.

7 Likes

Do you remember their backstories (if you gave them any)?

I haven’t watched many M.O.C. Spotlights, but is there a rule against system Mocs or Mocs based off licensed themes?

Can I borrow a quarter?

1 Like

Do you want to build a Snowven?