Ven’s AMA

When do you think the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer is gonna drop?

1. Do any of you have plans for April 1st this year? You don’t need to tell me what they are, just if you have them.

2. Have you watched Voltron Legendary Defender?

Thoughts on the spawn movie that todd mcfarlane is planning on making? (yes, another spawn movie)
Also, do you think that deadpool is overrated/over exposed?

Nope. I know the black and red one I had named “Toa Runi” and he’s a toa of fire, but that’s all. :grinning:

Nope. Anything goes.

Nope.

Nope.

Either right before or alongside the release of Rogue One.

Nope, and nope. But I plan on doing both at some point. =p

I’m excited to see how it goes. I’ll miss Michael Jai White though, assuming they don’t cast him again. And meh, I think Deadpool is finally getting the recognition he deserves, but at the same time, I can see how he’s been a bit oversaturated.

2 Likes

Voltron now, plans later. Just saying.

1 Like

But I need the change for this payphone.

1 Like

Plans > Voltron.

Voltron can’t be good enough to get in the way of Ven’s career.

3 Likes
  1. I’m not talking about his career. Just April 1st plans.
  2. Yes. Voltron Legendary Defender is that good.
2 Likes

Hey Ven, what do you think about Spidey having web wings in the MCU?

1 Like

I’m truthfully digging it a whole lot. I miss the web wings being a part of Spidey’s design.

4 Likes

I mean sure, nowadays they’re pointless, but I really like them.

1 Like

Hey Ven, I need a number between 1 and 3.

1 Like

How do you feel about the apparent frequent use of first person camera work in Spider-Man: Homecoming?

Are you happy about the return of Happy Hogan to the MCU?

What is your opinion of the new Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer that came out 90 seconds ago on Jimmy Kimmel Live?

2 Likes

Not pointless at all, they make Spidey much more aerodynamic, and it looks like he’ll actually get a bit of a gliding ability with them.

I don’t mind it, I doubt it will actually be part of the movie though, tbh.

Yes, really missed Happy being part of the MCU.

And man, I am so stoked. I love it. The trailer really had that good ol’ Spidey charm to me and I can’t wait to see the movie.

5 Likes

Were there always lyrics to Tough Luck or did you make those for the Recap finale? And did Eljay commission a new version if not?

I really liked it by the way. Good job.

4 Likes

The idea to make it a full song came to me after Eljay asked for an extended version of “Tough Luck” for the finale. So I did a bit more than that, demonstrated a demo with placeholder lyrics, got feedback from the others and some newer lyrics from var, and ended up making the song you hear in the video.

I’m glad to hear you and some others ended up liking it! I’m planning to touch it up one last time before any release plans come to fruition, simply because after a couple of listens I still think it could use a bit more work. (I’m aware there are some who would agree lol)

10 Likes

Yo Vern, what does Nortious mean?

1 Like

Hey @Ven who’s your robot?

1 Like

Who would be in your MCU Sinister Six?

2 Likes

Do you think a faithful venom could work in the mcu? secret wars movie and all?

3 Likes