Ven’s AMA

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

1 Like

Venom do you see the world blowing up anytime soon?

2 Likes

@GIF.Man.Ben
Well yeah, there should be a reason cuz we’re all here and such.
I love snow.
AND YES, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT.

@Lord_Tuma
After all these years, I really have not been able to figure that out.
Money. And the fun I guess. Nahh jk, mostly the fun of doing all this stuff with people that have a lot of the same interests I have.
Hmm, not sure about LIME green, but maybe Lewa 2015’s green would look nice. I mean he pulled it off pretty okay.

@Leoxandar
It very well could be.

@Alvarado9660
Probably answering more of these dumb questions, and asking myself the same thing. Jk, I hope I can make my artistic dream become a reality within the next three years.

@Chronicler
I hope not, I’m not done here yet.

5 Likes

This.

What do you think of this? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@Venom Any question? Ok, what does AMA stand for? … I-I really don’t know.
Edit: Wait! nevermind!
@Lord_Tuma Sounds like Oohnorak.

1 Like

He looks beautiful. Absolutely. Beautiful.

4 Likes

Yes. Yes he does! :smiley:

How’s Carnage doing? (He is your son. Or, weird, psychotic, cloneish thing)

2 Likes

Do you like Ultimate Spider-man?

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air I have no son.

@Ninjanicktf I love Ultimate Spider-man. It’s my favorite comic book series that I’ve read, and probably my favorite iteration of Peter Parker. I haven’t read much of Miles yet, though.

3 Likes

favorite band?

1 Like

What do you think of All-New, All -Different Marvel so far?

1 Like

I don’t really know anymore. A decade ago it was Linkin Park, but I think it’s the same story for just about everyone. Now I follow so many more bands, I can’t decide. Let’s just say it’s still Linkin Park. =P

@Leoxandar I haven’t looked into any of it at all, yet.

2 Likes

@Venom, who is your favorite Spiderman Villain (besides Venom of course)?

2 Likes

The Joker. =D

3 Likes

I would have expected Carnage or Dr. Octopus but that works too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What do you think of Ben Reilly?

But The Joker isn’t a Spider-Man Villain, he did fought Spidey in a crossover comic with Batman.

Pretty sure it was a joke.

Actually that was me being stupid and reading the question too fast. I thought he asked who would be my second favorite villain in general, lol.

Second favorite Marvel villain? Never really decided on this one. I’m thinking Magneto.

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air Ben Reilly seems pretty cool. I guess. I haven’t looked into him since I was a kid, so I don’t really remember much about the clone saga except for that its generally disliked by everyone who has read it. But I really like his suits, mostly the original scarlet spider suit.

3 Likes