Ven’s AMA

I’ll get back to you when I figure that out myself. Unfortunately, as a wise man once said, “dem’s the breaks”.

1 Like

Shucks. If you do figure anything out, please let me know.

Also, on that note, would a ‘how-to’ for picture taking topic be feasable in the LEGO Creations category?

What do you think of the new Linkin Park album?

Also, speaking of that, which albums and/or songs do you like by them?

Don’t know about that.

New album is disappointing. Expected way more creativity and originality in instrumentation. I will give it props for atleast decent lyrics overall.

My most favorite albums were actually the Hunting Party and Living Things. I’ve followed them for so long that I’ve basically conditioned myself to like pretty much all of their songs, so it’s always hard for me to pick favorites.

4 Likes

Do you ever have albums that you listen to and don’t really like, but then you listen to them repeatedly and end up really liking them, if so what albums? This happens to me a lot

Have you seen TF: The Last Knight? If so, what did you think of it?

The latest Linkin Park album.

Yeah, I’m glad I didn’t spend more than $5 on my movie ticket. It was awful. Fun to watch, but awful.

6 Likes

Will you be doing a Shark Week contest this year?

1 Like

Late reply is late, but no, not this year. =P

1 Like

If you compose a soundtrack for G3, would you base it off of the best Bionicle soundtrack, Johnathan Kaplan’s soundtrack for Bionicle Quest of The Toa?

Is Carnage your son?

hurr de durr

this my house and you are all my guests

welcome

5 Likes

What was it like composing the score to BioCraft and working on the covers?

What’s in the fridge, I am feeling a bit peckish

how many shrimps do you have to eat before you make your skin turn pink

It was definitely a challenge. I never had to sync up music with a video before so it required me to kind of experiment and do things a bit differently than usual to get some tracks to fit the movie. Some tracks ended up being completely redone or cut completely. Overall, it was still immensely satisfying to piece it all together and watch the movie along with the music that I had spent hours arranging and modifying.

Some hotdogs, yoohoos, and fruit juice. Gotta go grocery shopping again soon…

I don’t like shrimp.

3 Likes

Do you mind if people try and recreate some of the Biocraft soundtrack in minecraft with noteblocks

2 Likes

Nah, that’d be awesome!

2 Likes