Ven's M.O.C. Spotlight | Discussion and Suggestions

This was a pretty good episode

Thanks for including my MOC! It was a nice surprise.

1 Like

I’m curios: how do you choose the MOCs? Just looking through some random stuff and choose something you like?

Yeah, pretty much. I never go by names or anything, I literally just scroll through the boards, pluck out whatever looks interesting to me, and bookmark it. I always kick myself when I end up with multiple MOCs by the same person.

Glad you guys enjoyed the episode! Again, you’re welcome Jaton and great job!

10 Likes

Well I like how you keep it fair and just scroll the boards and if you find something interesting then you decide to make a video on it.
The same was with your Moc Spotlight though at first I watched only a few videos with good looking mocs and then I started to watch them all.
Really your Moc Spotlight got me into joining the boards so thank you for that, and those Moc Spotlights made me challenge myself to build the best Moc I could and some of them are good some of them are meh I am just experimenting with stuff.

So yeah like always I am looking forward into seeing your Moc Spotlights I enjoy them so much so I just listen to them and sometimes watch it and besides that I build some Mocs just because.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad to hear that the series brought you to the boards. Sharing inspiration with you all and seeing it take effect is a great reminder of why I like doing the series. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for whatever creations you post!

2 Likes

Well I hope you’ll enjoy my creations whenever you decided to take a look at. With all that being said, have a nice day!

Oh, thank you for posting! It’s an awesome MOC. I actually saw your update the other day, so I may actually have to feature it again sometime soon to acknowledge the changes!

New spotlight is up today! Hope you guys like what’s featured.

8 Likes

Thank you very much for featuring me @Ven . To be honest I didn’t think I’d see the day that I was on the spotlight. Somehow you’re the first person to ever get the first part of my name wrong rather than the last part :joy:

Bit of a shame I didn’t post my other thing sooner too, am I right :wink:

Anyway thanks again!

2 Likes

Well I gotta say, that Garstang Moc is just awesome! Well done.

1 Like

New MOC spotlight up today!

7 Likes

Me:Sees “Eljay” I’n it. Yep click.
Ven: when Criticizing Eljay’s mocs: worst things to ever exist until the end of the video.
Me: how times have changed

It isn’t Eljay’s MOC. It’s made by The Secret Walrus.

maybe that’s his secret…

1 Like

I know