VIPER IS AWESOME (The official topic)

All hail.

1 Like

But… the only people Viper is shipped with are Meso, Frodobell and Zaktan! I mean, it’s not like you see a lot of viperxkahi, viperxvar, viperxvenom, etc. all over the place! It’s usually just Zaktan or Meso, with squeaverking shipping her with Frodobell for some reason. I’m sorry if I’ve ticked off Viper by shipping her with Meso.

1 Like

Hey! We aren’t allowed to ship frodo and Viper anymore. Sucks to be me < lol nope

2 Likes

I feel kinda guilty for this too, and kahis post opened my eyes, since I just did it for the lol’s which werent cool, and even though other people have done it plenty more than I have I just feel bad about it. Once again I just wanna apologise to anyone who might have been offended by my occasional part taking.

2 Likes

Dem game nights tho.

I want to see more people play games though, no offense meant to you Var.

3 Likes

Shipping fans with cast members is kinda creepy.

20 Likes

THANK YOU! That’s what I’ve been thinking this entire time!

6 Likes

Like Venom Symbiote creepy.

3 Likes

We saw Meso and Var’s faces back in 2013.

7 Likes

Meso looks like a prepubescent kid, Eljay looks like Lewa, and Var looks like he’s awesome.
Oddly enough pretty much how I pictured them

4 Likes

Yeah. I should get cardboard-mask making lessons from Eljay, my shoddy Dimentio one broke.

1 Like

I love this adoration topic about ME. :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Praise the almighty Viper.
May she not smite me with her wrath.

2 Likes

Hmm…

I wanna say…that this is meant to be sarcastic, based on the fact that we repeatedly bring up other TTV Members in this topic.

BUT IT MATTERS LITTLE!

Also, Chima summer 2015 British Snake Tribe, make it happen, Lego.

6 Likes

What if Chima was in the same story line as Ninjago and the Serpentine are the only survivors of a climatic event in Chima’s story that wiped out the other tribes?

1 Like

So yeah back to talking about VIPER AM I RIGHT

4 Likes

repeats ad infinitum

1 Like

I can sing that song again! Viper is awesome! Viper is cool an- no? ok…
-Oonie

1 Like

Praise the allmighty Vipiraka!
Hail to her as she shoots her majestic zamor spheres to enslave you!
All hail Viper!

6 Likes

I’m toying with the idea of doing some Hordika Zaktan or something because why not.

2 Likes