VIPER IS AWESOME (The official topic)

No Viper! Don’t Jump…

1 Like

Viper i have always liked the crazy antics that you cause, mostly because you are punchy which makes it that much more funny :stuck_out_tongue: . And of course that British voice.

2 Likes

Viper’s pretty cool, but I like Mesonak the best. He’s just so fly :joy::joy:

3 Likes

she is a girl who likes bionicle how can it get better.

@Kahi Like How she has an awesome accent and likes lego

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

2 Likes

Viper makes me wish there were more girls and young women who are fans of BIONICLE.

11 Likes

Speaking of this when I first heard viper in a one of the podcasts I thought she was a little kid and it totally shocked me when I found out she was a girl

5 Likes

We should create Viper fanart

Also All hail Viper, queen of the Zaktan fans!!

throws Zaktans all over the place

7 Likes

I did it sort of in the artwork topic “The Last Hurrah”

1 Like

Seriously, tell me, what is so funny about being shipped with three different people which one of them I don’t even know. You do know that is extremely creepy and messed up.

11 Likes

^^ Shipping should only take place between fictional people. Like me shipping Captain America and Agent Hill(which would be AWESOME).

10 Likes

Shouldn’t we be flagging these types of posts that ship cast members with other people or users?

6 Likes

Let’s keep talking about how Viper is awesome everybody!

7 Likes

I would like to remind everybody that shipping jokes are creepy and not funny. At all. And are against the rules that we have written specifically to keep these forums a pleasant place for all to be in.

Our cast is filled with individuals.

People.

They are not your play things to fulfill any odd fantasies you may have. If this concept is too mature for you to comprehend then for the sake of the cast members involved I ask that you respectively cease these insipid jokes or administrative action will be taken.

You’re making people uncomfortable here and I’d like that to stop, thanks.

22 Likes

Viper is a cool gal

esh replaces tenebrae and doesn’t afraid of anything XD

7 Likes

Is that confirmed yet?

1 Like

no, but it’s highly likely.

2 Likes

If I had to guess, we’ll get an announcement on the future of Invictus Analysis this week.

Fingers crossed that Viper’s taking over!

4 Likes

Fun fact, Mange expressed a desire for Viper to continue his series in his absence but I’m not sure she’s really interested in doing that. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

13 Likes

She should do it anyway.

TAKE UP THE MANTLE, HONOR THE FINAL WISH OF YOUR PREDECESSOR!

11 Likes

For the record, I would like to point out that I have in fact learned the error of my ways. This was around the time the rule was introduced. Before then, I saw no problem, but I now see how wrong I was about shipping you guys with eachother. This Forum has changed me for the better, and I am very thankful for that.

11 Likes