VIPER IS AWESOME (The official topic)

Why doesn’t she have an elder badge like the other cast members?

8 Likes

Because she is special.

No, she HAD one at a time, in what I sent a joke PM about.

1 Like

Someone forgot to give her one.

7 Likes

Even after the guys had their 2 livestream videos (the road to NYCC, as well as the 10,000 subscribers celebration), she was unable to join the livestream on either occasion.

When I learned that Viper was unable to join the 10,000 subscribers celebration, I assumed she might have had some sort of technical difficulties, but I’m not really sure. Personally, if I were an official TTV cast member and have a similar conundrum, I’d contact Meso, Varderan, and the others, and let them know about it so that they can prevent it from happening again.

Viper is probably one of my favorite TTV cast members, with Eljay (gasp!) in second place.

7 Likes

I do not support the shiping

but I find it funny if you scroll up a little you see this

13 Likes

I think that @Viper is a cool person.

I wouldn’t kill her last though if Canada invaded England and I had to partake in the invasion :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s fair, because if my country was invaded, I would fight for it.
My family is rooted in the police force and military, it’s expected of me. : p

11 Likes

viper got too much attention viper is gonna get fired :u

4 Likes

Well then… Fite mi (ง’̀-'́)ง
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I think Var hasn’t changed much over the time, ElJay got a new mask, and Meso… Meso has gotten a bit of a haircut :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seeing this topic’s name again, all I can think about is the “LEGOS ARE AWESOME” video.

Quick, someone splice Viper’s name over every occurrence of “Lego” in that video.

4 Likes

I saw the ships, and I think that they should not sail. I also think that anyone who says they ship [INSERT CAST MEMBER] x [INSERT CAST MEMBER, FICTIONAL CHARACTER OR REAL PERSON] should at least include a /s at the end, or a :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, but cast members aren’t real people /s

1 Like

@Viper Is this a drawing of you? I heard you mention you have gray eyes
EDIT: Found this off of your twitter

5 Likes

Eh, it’s supposed to be me, supposed to be. XP

6 Likes

So…is that the closest we’ll ever get to a face reveal? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If the others consider doing another face cam thing again like the live stream then sure. : )

4 Likes

Like three face cam reveals per stream. You, Ven, and Exx maybe. IDK

I don’t know why,but i just can’t imagine Ven’s voice with a face

1 Like

Ven was in the 10000 subscriber special. He wore a hat.