Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

What is your opinion on BIONICLE 2016’s leak season so far?

1 Like

Do you like Viper-cat in the RedHuna Art Topic?

What song annoys you the most right now?

WARNING: DUMB QUESTION AHEAD.

Who do you think is more B.A., Zaktan or Batman?

2 Likes

Also, would you join the Church of Batman or the Church of Zaktan?

2 Likes

Oi!That was my question lol :laughing: ALSO here is the picture also I know it’s bad XP

1 Like

It’s actually my 3rd favorite. 2nd is the hilarious Takuma the Horse Dude Man Person Thing, and 1st is the irrestible Scar-Jay. :slight_smile:

Btw, shouldn’t it be Scare-Jay?

1 Like

It should but when you make something a 12:00 am words don’t work :laughing:

Dem eyes make up for it anyway.

1 Like

How could you let TTV misspell Zaktan in the Top 10 Bionicle Weapons?

I simply Google search what I want and hand pick the most preferable one in how I reacted.

Thats awesome, it takes ages to carve pumpkins too.

I found it funny, no-one likes Aqua man so its perfect that Eljay is tagged as him. >: )

Not too interested, I’d rather see the sets in real form to get the best judgement.

Charlie Puth’s song Marvin Gaye. Every time it comes on it puts me in a really bad mood, such a lame and annoying song.

Neither, Baktan is most B.A.

Both.

It’s cool. I don’t know why I was a cat though. XD

I didn’t edit it. I did the script and the voice over.

7 Likes

Well the reasoning behind you being a cat was because I like cats, and also like you but as a host not in a weird way lol Also will be making some little podcast moments so watch you notifications :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: now prepare yo self I have been coming up with questions for a week :laughing:

What do you find is a better experience high school or college?
If you could have anyone/thing as a companion/friend from the bionicle universe who/what would it be?
What is your favourite genre of books?
What is your opinion on the Huna (Do you like as in looks, name, power) And which version is better? (Noble or great?)
SUPER lame question but what is your favourite colour?
If you got a ENTIRE panel to yourself at a TTV-con what would you talk about?
Follow up; if you had to cosplay as someone/something at a TTV-con who/what would it be?
Do you have a favourite normal person on the boards? As in not a moderator. (I know your not on to often but is there anyone that you have noticed especially?)
Finally I wanted to thank you for keeping all the guys in touch on the podcast and adding a little bit of feminine touch to the podcast as I fing you have a great view on the bonkle stuff and just add a kind of different perspective to the podcast :smile: There I am done!

College, definitely college. I had a crap experience at school. Everyone is so immature and ordered around. In college you do it yourself and act like an adult or go home. I like that, much more respectful.

I would have Takua as a friend. Having a friend like that would be make me more encouraged to go out and do stuff, be adventurous.
I could not have any of my favourite characters like Zaktan. I feel I would really hate Zaktan if I knew him and he would hate me back just as much.

Fantasy, sci-fi, some horror and thrillers too. I like reading a lot of encyclopaedias, I could kill someone by hitting them over the head with my animal kingdom encyclopaedia.

I like the Huna. I don’t have an issue with any of its characteristics. I did take some inspiration from the mask when making custom characters. The great Huna is preferred.

Teal.

It was probably be a Q&A or something. Maybe show some stuff I’ve been working on. If had some people I would do a 06 ignition reading with some of the other cast members making silly voices n such.

Eljay. XD

I don’t have favourites. In regards to people I notice, I usually look at their avatars. I’d say I notice Oniwah the most with the Onua avatar with beefy arms. As well as paradox’s, his avatar is recognisable too.

I wouldn’t say I add a femininity to any conversation, only sensibility…or unpopular opinions. I appreciate that people find entertainment in my ramblings and mumblings ad whatever else I forget I do on the podcast.

8 Likes

Well, I thought you were a cat because of that weird thing of young girls dressing up as cats on Halloween for some reason, and people think your really young, and that’s why Viper-cat looks all grouchy. :stuck_out_tongue:

You passed!

• What Batman TV shows, movies, and video games have you seen/played?

• Even though you weren’t interested in System, were their any NON-LICENSED themes you kinda liked?

There is one really cool theme called Exo-Force. I know you don’t really like anime, but it’s actually manga. (common misconception) Sadly, there is only 1 female character in the entire theme and she was only in one set and got one battle machine that was piloted by someone else in the set.#Sexisto-Force JK. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Have you ever broken any largish objects or any people’s body parts?

• You are tied with Eljay in second place as the favorite TTV member in the polls, only being below Mesonak. How does this make you feel?

• I like traaaiiiiiiinnss, do you like traaaiiiiiiinnss?

• Favorite movie with a British actor/actress? For diversity’s sake, please don’t say any movie with Michael Caine in it.

• If you say “Michael Caine” in a Cockney accent, it sounds like “My Cocaine”. Funny or just a lame joke?

• I heard you live with Americans. How’s that going?

• Did you see Kingmans: The Secret Service? If so, what was your favorite part and what was the funniest part? If not, then were you looking forward to it?

• I heard you were only like 17, so how are you already in college?

Hey, Viper. How’s life and such?

1 Like

If you had the choice of travelling anywhere in the world that you’ve never been to, where would it be and why?

I am gonna make a version of your self MOC and would SUPER APPRECIATE insight please!
What weaponry would you like to have?
Do you like the idea of your normal self MOC but with some hints of Zaktan in it?
Would you like a Normal, Titan, or Chibi sized MOC?
What is your 1st and 2nd favourite mask?
What would a good secondary color to go with metru-green?

Also normal questions
Do you like crime shows?
Do you listen to other podcasts?
If you could travel to ONE place in the world where would you go? (For me it would be Japan!)

I’ve watched the movies and some of the cartoons.

I think nexo knights look quite interesting. Asides from that not really. Everything else feels very theme tight. Lego Atlantis, Lego Ninjago, Lego friends etc.

I broke a lamp once. I’ve never broken someone though.

Makes me happy.

Trains are cool.

Dredd 2012 is one of my favourite british movies. Though the main actor isn’t british, the villain is. She’s played be Lena Hedley also more known as Cersie from Game of Thrones.

I would’ve said it sounds less like “my cocaine” in that accent.

…Uh I’m pretty sure I don’t live Americans unless you mean TTV. Its going fine because they don’t exist.

Nope, I did see it advertised, didn’t watch it. The fight scenes looked good I must say.

College is different over here. When you finish secondary school aka middle school. You can continue at sixth form (high school) or go to college. However I am going to university next year.

Hey, I think Meso hacked your account you might wanna check that out. No-one wants to speak like the nak. XD

Iceland, more specifically Dettifoss, the most powerful waterfall in Europe. It just looks astounding. I found out about the place from watching Prometheus. Most of that film was shot in Iceland.

A axe and a shield.

Yeah sure.

Normal.

The Mahiki and the Avsa.

I don’t know. I’ve had many arguments in regard to what actually goes with it. I would stick to steel grey.

I studied them for 2 years so…I dont really like watching them.

I listen to the BS01 podcast and the Night Owl podcast which is nothing to do with bionicle.

Iceland, more specifically Dettifoss, the most powerful waterfall in Europe. It just looks astounding. I found out about the place from watching Prometheus. Most of that film was shot in Iceland.

5 Likes

water you talking about you mook erry1 wants to speak like the Nak

Where would you like to see the BIONICLE franchise go in the future as far as plot/general exposure of the brand is concerned?

-Mesonak

2 Likes

What is your opinion on sibling rivalries?

Ok, I just wasn’t sure if it was different or a miscommunication.

You should see it, and then watch the Cinemasins vid of it.

I guess I need my hearing checked.

Well, yeah, it sounds more like “My Cole Caine” but it’s pretty close depending on how much emphasis is put on the syllable.

Yeah, I’d say Exo-Force is a little like that with the whole teenagers with wild colorful hair suiting up in huge battle mechs to battle evil robots in a Japanese art style.

Which ONES though?

If you wanted to break someone, who would it be?

Actually, ever since I started watching TTV, I’ve kinda picked up his dialect, so it comes out naturally when I have a conversation with people…

2 Likes