Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

Oh great, the Skull Army is building. You better not overthrow the Miru-tary. /s

What is your favorite part of your life so far and what part are you looking forward to?

*How’s life ‘N’ such :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s your opinion on Americans?

1 Like

What made you decide to start quoting instead of @-ing? It makes things much easier to follow. XD

1 Like

I can confirm, it’s a good movie

1 Like

Have you ever tried a corndog or deep-fried Twinkies, or other greasy and fattening American foods?

2 Likes

A question to go with this have you ever tried the BETTER food up in Canada such as poutine, Nanimo bars, or Beaver tails? (Not actual beaver tails just look it up :laughing: )

2 Likes

If someone keys a Transformer, is it considered as vandalism or assault?

1 Like

I would like them to expand the world a bit. Like for example the Toa need to go to a distant land where the people are different as well as the culture. I think it would very interesting if there was some form of plot twist that changes up the story. Overall just more explaining about things.

They’re funny. Me and my brothers grill each other and then we grill our mum with the excuse of “We didn’t ask to be born.” XD

ALL of the movies and the animated show in the mid 90s.

Someone who has caused needless harm to me or the people I care about. Even then, causing harm for no reason suggests deeper emotional problems within that person. So hurting them may not even solve the problem it would just be for the sake of revenge.

To be honest I have picked up some of the vocabulary too. I say “schway” and “n such” a lot more than before.

I don’t necessarily have a favourite part of my life. I do look forward to meeting new people if I go to university.

I am impartial to most nationalities. I don’t like to judge people from what soil they were born from. But I cannot cut out the fact that culture moulds people differently. I’m fine with Americans. But some can be very arrogant towards other nationalities. Then again, so can mine so its nothing uncommon.

I don’t have to scroll up and down to read each question if I forget.

Every time I visit an American styled restaurant I always get the BBQ ribs and milkshakes. They’re delicious. I haven’t had a corn dog or a Twinkie. I have seen Twinkie’s around shops though I should get some one day.

I’ve never had any of them, the beaver tail looks like an unfolded crepe though.

Maybe body paint counts as like clothing or armour, in that case, its vandalism.

7 Likes

If you were to live in any part of the Matoran Universe, where would you live and why?

This is really deep, and just cements you as one of my favorite cast members…

2 Likes

What emotions do you get from this picture?

(Makin’ it rain! :laughing:)

7 Likes

If you could have a kanohi mask IRL what would it be?
What is your favourite Pixar movie?
Do you like horror movies? (I personally don’t cause when I watch them someone is endangered of getting punched if I get to scared :laughing:)
Where do you think you would be if you weren’t part of TTV?
Who is your favourite musician/singer?

1 Like

Have you ever been to Sweden?
If so, how was it?
If not, would you ever have any interest in going there?

On these Hau’s! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well, technically, you couldn’t have asked since you didn’t have fully developed vocal cords and speech.

I’m assuming you mean the live-action movies, but for Batman: The Animated Series, did you also watch The New Batman Adventures, AKA the 3rd season, AKA the 4th season, AKA, the sequel series?

(P.S. Which are you the most excited for, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice or Suicide Squad?)

1 Like

I would like to live on Mata Nui, on the beach…Convert the Toa canister into a fabulous crib. The beach has a lot of meaning and nostalgia to it, plus Mata Nui is a paradise and is more safe than most.

Amazing… : P

Olmak or the Kiril.

Toy Story 2 and the first half of WALL-E.

Not really because horror doesn’t scare me any more and the characters annoy me greatly.

I honestly have no clue.

Amy Lee, her voice really gets to me. She’s one of the few artists that I have bought nearly everything she’s sung.

No, I have not.

I’ve would like to check it out. It feels like I would enjoy it there a lot more than England.

Maybe not ALL of them but certainly any ones that have come out in the past 20-25 years.
I don’t remember watching any other Batman cartoons.

I want Suicide Squad to do well because I enjoy the premise, but…Its not gonna be as successful as Batman V Superman.

4 Likes

Wow, just wow! :laughing:

Next question, which episode of SpongeBob is your favorite?

So you like Pixar, eh? Wait, of course you do, you’re a human living on earth.
Anyways, have ya seen this yet?

2 Likes

Do you strive to become a Pokemon master like me?

1 Like

I’m just worried that Will Smith will try to take over the movie to put himself at the center.

SPOILER!! (not really) Doomsday isn’t in it.

Band geeks… That episode never gets old.

Not until now.

I did at one point, then the 3DS came out and my friends got 3DS’s sniff.

6 Likes