Viper's/Phweffie's AMA

When the cast is telling different stories on the podcast, whose do you usually find the most interesting?

1 Like

If the question thingy is still on do you/ have you ever played any tabbletop rpg such as D&D?

Yeah, I have the same problem with mashed potatoes.

What are you looking forward to the most this year?

Yeah, I have the same problem with just about everything except peanut butter.

If you could meet any fictional character from any series or universe, who would you meet and why?

If you could magically transform into any Bionicle G2 character for a day, who would you be, why, and what would you do?

If you had to change your online name, what would you change it to?

~W12~

Have you watched the show “Utopia”, and if so, what are your feelings on its cancellation ?
Also what shows do you regularly watch ?
And finally, completely unrelated, would rather be a spy or a bounty hunter ?r

1 Like

Gotten any 2016 sets yet? If so, what do you think of them?

What happened to your 366 Days of Art artwork?

What are your thoughts on sea otters? (Random question is random,probably boring too, sorry about that.)

1 Like

Thoughts on the Summer 2016 Bionicle leaks?

Since us Americans are in a blizzard, what’s the weather like 'cross the pond?

Do you like pizza? If so what kind of pizza?

1 Like

Hey @Viper how does this make you feel?

#DownWithPeanutButter

9 Likes

NOT THE JELLY!!

How do you think, specifically, the G1 and G2 timelines could connect?

What is your favorite of the new Bionicle 2016 winter wave sets?

AM I TOO LATE FOR THE BANDWAGON

Do you like playing any obscure games? If so, what are they?

1 Like

Hi Viper!

Custard Creams or Bourbons?

Does the milk go in before or after you’ve poured your tea?

1 being the best, 3 worst, rate KFC, McDonalds and Burger King

What the weather like now?

Sorry for these really weird and random questions! :smile:

2 Likes

Sounds different, I wouldn’t mind that. Pirates are quite barbaric and thats the pirakas speciality.

I don’t wait for them. I didn’t even find out what last years one was until someone told me at college.

Neither, I saw the book on amazon and was interested by it but I didnt purchase it and the film seems like a beautifully shot film with natural lighting which I respect as someone who has made pieces of film.

I haven’t actually known who they are until now, I’ll give them a listen.

Not particularly, it doesn’t help that people play her on the radio nearly every single day. I enjoy her music, its very sad stuff but I don’t really connect to it too much. It always feels like its someone else fault for the bad things she sings about. So where I do see that sometimes there’s nothing you did or can do but wish for the best like in Someone like you but a lot of the time the bridge is burned on both ends.
But thats just my opinion. : P

Eh, he’s okay. Lego House and A-team were good songs. My favourite was I don’t need you. It was a really sweet song, It was quick and exciting but still told a story of struggle and independence as an artist like him. I don’t really have much pull to the other songs he’s produced since then and I can’t stand Thinking Out Loud, uuuuggghhhh…Those lyrics…Just so cringy.

He’s one of those artists in which I could listen to and be fine with it but I wouldn’t listen to it in my spare time. So kinda impartial about him.

Again, if someone’s listening to them I’ll join in but when I need music to muse to I don’t go to them.

Spiderman, but more so Peter Parker. There are so many situations in which I have experienced the same reactions and experiences as he does especially in the first batch of films, watching them is kinda like looking into a black mirror in some ways.

Plus this GIF sums up my entire public transport life.
Eljay fits Captain Americas shoes very well. Having dedication to the people he’s loyal to and believes in.
Meso is obviously kite man…Jk I honestly I can’t think of anybody at the moment. Maybe Falcon.
Var would probably be deadpool.
Ven would suit Black Panther or Wolverine because…Shredder claws. Or Venom but thats too easy.
Takuma is Nick Fury.
Mange is the winter soldier.
Exx is Rocket Racoon.
Prpl could be Kitty Pryde.
I think everyone can agree Kahi is Iron man.
I don’t really know many superheroes apart from the avengers

Not really, I just kinda want to build my own sets with pieces.

General Grievous, always Grievous.

Kahi has some quite interesting stories usually very dangerous ones. No-one else really tells stories honestly.

Yeah, I played with in person with my friends quite a while ago now, very fun with friends especially if you do crazy stuff. For example, we found a dead horse and a 8ft half orc decided to eat it. Then we got ambushed by goblins.

I have no clue, having fun?

Oh, thats tough. Have to be Garrus, Tali or Legion from ME. Just to talk to. I honestly can’t think of many other characters being fun to meet or talk to. (Sorry Zaktan). : P

I would be Lewa or Gali because swimming underwater for hours or climbing through the jungle sounds like bundles of fun.

MarshMellowHead

Unfortunately not.

House of Cards, House, Agents of Shield and hopefully Journey to One.

I would be best as a spy because I’m capable of deception but bounty hunting sounds like fun and less dangerous.

Not yet. They look great, I knew the others would grow to them. That’s what happened to the skull villains.

Life. Thats what happened. I’m also too slow to draw in the amount of quality that other people in the group do so I just stopped bothering.

Very cute looking. I saw a video of some snuggling and it was heart warming.

They’re okay. The proportions on some look a bit weird but I’m never judging a set on its box art again.

I’ve seen some. It’s been very cold recently. I went to dinner with my family by car, we left for 2 hours and the ice had frozen over the cars again, it was nuts. Though I prefer bitter cold than wet and windy cold, ugh.

I like pizza, Meat lovers, pepperoni and just normal cheese pizza.

Through characters and objects. But! What if…Its another robot. Like the matoran universe is the Mata Nui robot. G2 is like another robot on another planet made by the same great beings with the same programming and thats why there are similarities lke with objects and characters. Just like all of us have a brain and a heart. Its the same organ but each of us has one.
Just a quick moment of theorising. : P

Not sure yet, I’m not making a definitive decision yet.

What do you mean by “obscure”?

Custard creams usually but when I get sick of them bourbons are great. I rotate between them a lot.

After, because then its at the top and sinks down.

1. KFC
  2. McDonalds
  3. Burger King (I’ve only been like 3 times in my life though).

The usual, miserable and cold weather again. I’ve got my fingers crossed for snow at some point.

10 Likes

Obscure as in something that most people wouldn’t know about. Like Undertale pre- 2015 or OFF.

2 Likes

Oh okay cool. I like little sprite games but I don’t play them though, things like Mad Father before Pewdiepie played it.
Other than that I follow a lot of mainstream gaming because I could only afford a few games in a year.

2 Likes

XD Kiteman

2 Likes