Voice acting for Brickonicle? (Story)(Pitch)

So here is the topic where you can say some voice actors you want to see in Brickonicle. Here are mines:

1. Deedee Magno: I would be the very fist one who would love to hear her voice for Gali. I think this would be great!!!
  2. Michaela Dietz/Shelby Rabara: Both of them have what I would want from a Lewa voice. Both are full of personality. Plus, are almost similar in some perspectives.
  3. Elijah Wood: I didn’t hear his voice too often, but I think he will be great for Pohatu or Kopaka.
  4. Kristen Schaal: I really fell that she can do it.
  5. Jason Ritter: Takua
  6. Samuel Ramey: I didn’t heard his voice yet in English. Over the Garden Wall was an excellent voice acted show here in Romania. For small parts from the English episodes that I heard, the voices are pretty much the same. The Beast was beyond awesome. Everytime I heard his voice I had chicken skin. And man… those songs… They walk threw me like a train!!! So he can have an exelent role as a bad guy or something, like Makuta.
    And here are the 2 I REALLY want:
  7. Alex Hirch (and probably his twin sister): He can basically have the voice for half of the cast. From Tahu to Onua to tons of Matorans, he is great!
  8. Justin Roiland (hope I wrote it write!): The voicec for Rick and Morty are very good and I can see an old character with Rick’s voice!

But anyway guys, this is just my opinion! What is yours?

3 Likes

Imagine H. Jon Benjamin as Pohatu :laughing:

1 Like

Okay first, I think that Alex Hirch (since he voiced Soos) would be better for Onua. Second, I think Samual Ramey could play a traga, mainly because of the mysterious feeling to it.

2 Likes

I think for Voriki it should be Jennifer Lawrence