Voltron

Art style is better, everything looks better in this new version because its Studio Freaking Mir doing the art style. Their work is one of the best in the animation industry.

1 Like

No, I wouldn’t say everything looks better. It looks cleaner and more futuristic, but not better. I think both visual styles of the old and new are both pretty great.

Strongly disagree, this is Studio Mir, and that one thing they are good at, its art style. Im sorry, but you dont have any valid argument to sway me over this.

I’m not trying to sway anyone. I just think the old one is better than the new, and that’s my opinion.

1 Like

I kind of agree with Chronicler in the sense that I enjoy both visual styles and don’t hold one above the other.

2 Likes

Heck yes. Finally, let’s get Keith in that black lion and Princess Allura in the red Lion, and let’s kick some butt.

1 Like

Man, I missed a whole season. Time to catch up!

1 Like

Just got back from binging season three

SPOILERS:

Lotor is cool and all, but my main man Slav is back and that’s all that matters :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it’s a callback to the original, but the mismatched colours of the lions, armour, and bayards kinda bugs me

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of the shorter seasons.

Really feels pointlessly divided up…

Same here. A lot of the later seasons and episodes feel speratic and unfocused.

I was talking more about how Seasons 3 and 4 are each only half the length of the first two, and released so close together. It seems as if half the season was released early, and I would have rather just got it all at once…

No, I get that. I feel the same way. But its also that the content of said seasons just feels off from the rest of the show.

1 Like

What am I even watching…and why can’t I stop?

2 Likes