Waj's Patreon

Sorry my friendo, i can only support one sell out at a time and that sellout is ttv. (Incase you couldn’t tell Iwas being funny guy) also you are not the best mod @Political_Slime is

3 Likes

Thanks mang, 'ppreciate it :smile:

False. Zahaki is best mod and will always be.

8 Likes

Wait Zahaki was a mod here

Wow

2 Likes

Yes. Never forget.

Also CrunchbiteNuva, Starparu, makutaofcomedy, MT_Zehvor, Scarilian, and Nyran.

1 Like

This is making me think up too many questions.

Instead, here’s one about the Patreon: Will there be benefits for the different amounts of money? (i.e. 5 Bucks and you get to see stuff in advance)

2 Likes

I’m willing to hear out suggestions for perks. If you have one feel free to reply with it.

2 Likes

$10 dollers and you get to guest star in an episode of modularitywhich may or may not be dead

1 Like

Since this Patreon is about me and not Modularity I ask that you refrain from suggesting perks for Modularity.

it isn’t dead, episodes are just coming out very slowly.

3 Likes

Potential Ideas:

10$/Month: Video editing, limit three videos a month

5$/Month: Video editing, limit one video a month

And uh… That’s all I thought of in the last five seconds :grimacing:

2 Likes

Welp yeah, the more I’ve thought about the logistics of offering editing services, the more I can’t figure how it would actually work since it is kind of a vague and variable thing.

I had been thinking that I could edit based on amounts of time, like 1 or 2 minutes but restrict it to one person at a time.

3 Likes

What if you stop by at some of the newer TTV podcast so others will get to know you more and see what you work on. That will help for others to care and possibly donate money for your work.

3 Likes

Good idea. I am usually present for all of TTV’s live recordings.

4 Likes

initializing update…

Shout out to @Plural for lending me his lunch money; you have my everlasting gratitude dude spoiler[/spoiler]

6 Likes

##Ok so I had closed my Patreon a few months ago and completely forgot about this topic.

I still have plans to return to YouTube on my own channel but I didn’t want them to be tied down by monetary obligations.

I want to thank everyone that had donated as it did help me pay for the software I was using like After Effects and Premiere Pro.

Going forward I probably won’t start this up again. I want to keep making videos because they’re fun to work on and I know how the pursuit for monetary gains can sometimes compromise the approach to creating content.

So it’ll remain strictly a hobby.

(Also Modularity will return)

– Waj

11 Likes

Closed at request of poster

7 Likes