Warframe

I’m just 200 hours away from you xD

http://i.imgur.com/330Kxuz.jpg
I know that feel bro.

Considering update 18 was released quite recently, plus the addition of Nezha, it feels like a good time to revive this topic and get some discussion going.

In my opinion, now is the perfect time to come back to Warframe if you are an old player who has left. So much content and a bit of endgame material has been added, including new quests with cinematics, more added lore, a bunch of new and very interesting Frames, and a new system for endgame.

Also, I would ask that any spoilers for the Second Dream quest are tagged as to not ruin the great quest for those who have yet to complete it.

That second dream quest made me feels

Dis track tho

2 Likes

I only just started playing this again after a few months hiatus. I like the new login-reward system. I’m starting to get more useful stuff like 3-hour resource boosters instead of yet another Dual Zoren blueprint.

Finally jumped back into my Dojo and got some more stuff going too. It’s too bad I didn’t get to experience the obstacle course before Parkour 2.0 because now I wonder if it will be too easy with the new system. xP In any case, getting the best time won’t be too hard since my clan only has three people in it. ._.

3 Likes

OH MY GOD I FREAKING LOVE THIS GAME!!!

If you guys want to play with me, I have the PS4 version. I could always use the company.

What are you doing playing warframe all day? You have to take a break sometime. Yeah, the wait times are a little irritating, but you can’t play all day. I know I can’t.

Do not be ashamed my fellow Tenno, the game is worth it.

I noticed that the game has a tendency to give you duplicates. I was going for the Valkyr pieces recently and I had to do the mission 5 times because of the duplicates I was getting.

–Update–

I am starting to see the ugly side of this game. Not from the players, but from the game mechanics.

Now this, my friend, is the very thing that holds Warframe together, the thing woven within the fabrics of the game itself.

#RNG

2 Likes

THE SECOND DREAM

REBIRTH!

If you want to play with me, I play on Xbox One

You guys want to see madness and frustration?

Nah, madness and frustration is watching @Eljay run off on his own during Tower II survival. d=

I kid, I kid. He’s actually pretty good for having just started.

3 Likes

ElJay plays warframe? Which port of the game is he on?

And I’ve just started too! I can totally relate to ElJay.

PC. I’ve got a small clan going there.

Dang, I play the PS4 port. But my brother is on the PC port.

It’s always enjoyable and frustrating at the same time to watch someone who was just introduced to Warframe play.

[quote=“TakumaNuva, post:33, topic:4391”]
I’ve got a small clan going there.
[/quote]I sort of ended up doing the same thing. I made a chat on Skype for my friends who are into/getting into Warframe and eventually ended up adding them to my Clan. It’s funny thinking back to where we all started and when they were new players.

1 Like

Madness and frustration is when Wolf runs off on a T4 Survival as Chroma and STILL somehow dies despite being one of the best (if not the best) tank in the game.

To be fair his mods aren’t the best.

But still.

@OculusNuva That Reactor alert with the radiation hazard though.

Yknow, the one you carried me, Waffle, and Vent through?

Good times.

(until my gun was stolen and my damage output became completely null for the last two minutes)

is it ok if i join the clan?

So I got insanely lucky the other night. I was playing ODS with a squad and got Nova Prime’s systems on the first try. And I also managed to get the Chassis for 20 plat. I think it’s safe to say something wanted me to get Nova Prime.

1 Like

I may be looking to open it up in the future. I guess it would partially depend on just how many people are interested.

It’s weird how I never run into any of you guys. I get randomly matched up with other Bionicle folks but never anyone here.

Ey, just found this topic! Just recently hit the 50 days played mark, and I’m loving the game. Just recently finished the New Strange quest, so I now have Chroma.

1 Like