Warframe

Yes you should. It’s a lot of fun.

I played a little, because @Calebmar12 and another friend of his wanted to.

It didn’t last long…

1 Like

Because you didn’t like the game or because people were never, etc…

Oh I like the game.

I’m not sure if Caleb didn’t like it, or he needed space, but he uninstalled it. I was also rather burned out after playing it nonstop for a couple weeks earlier in the year. Between not having friends to play with, and my lingering exhaustion, I just couldn’t keep playing…

2 Likes

Ah okay. That makes sense.

I am currently looking for a clan to join hopefully I find one.

I play on pc lol

This space option

1 Like

Today is a big day for me. I finally got Ember Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Glaive Prime.

But even better, I hit what is probably my biggest milestone in this game.

So… yeah. I’m really, really happy.

It’s hilarious when you consider I started playing only a year ago

:'D

2 Likes

It’s even more hilarious when you realize that I actually started a month before you and I’m only MR16.

So.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

To be fair, I went hard in the paint to grind for that MR. You just sorta got to 12 and was like “eh, this is fine.”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, yeah.
But it’s still kinda amusing.

Now the only weapons and frames I care about seem to be Primes.

1 Like

That’s kinda how it ends up, ngl.

Oh, speaking of primes though…

:tired_face:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I’m pretty jelly. Good Prime Syandana.

1 Like

The War Within is about to come out on consoles. I’ve been dying to play this update.

2 Likes

It’s a very solid update.

I hope console gets it soon so you guys can experience it!

1 Like

I’d say it all depends on patience, and if you do your research about the game. Because really? You don’t need to pay at all

1 Like

I started playing about four years ago (around U8, when Nova was the newest Frame), and I’m like, MR8 or 9. I play a lot of games, so I’ve never invested an absurd amount of time into Warframe, just a few hundred hours.

1 Like

As long as you keep up-to-date on market prices for certain items, and know how to haggle and stuff, you don’t have to pay a dime. Even if you don’t know all that stuff, you can still get away with a complete “free” playthrough. I won’t lie that it’s harder in some aspects, but it really depends on how you feel about the game.

1 Like

I have spent money on the game to support the developers, because I think they’re doing a fantastic job, but I have very rarely spent money on anything that wasn’t a cosmetic (the only times I have was when I was being incredibly lazy, as it wouldn’t take long to unlock the items the free way, or in the case of Atlas, because screw that noise, I’m not playing through the Jordas Verdict alone).

1 Like

I had a lot of fun in the few weeks I played the game, but gave it up because of Platinum.

I probably won’t pick it up again, unless I decide to pay…

1 Like