Warframe

Yeah the Hirudo and Ohma are really solid weapons, albeit that Sovereign Outcast isn’t a good reason to go to the Kuva Fortress (I wonder why DE thought that was a smart choice? shrug ).

Me personally, I’m really digging the Ferrox spear gun. It’s like a Euphona Prime, but it’s a primary and doesn’t have the bad bullet drop and stuff. Also has very cheap build requirements.

Only thing that worries me is that they “fixed” Nyx’s assimilate not taking team mate fire, and it’s basically ruined Nyx for a lot of people. Hopefully they’ll fix it. Oh, also, Octavia is coming out and she looks like a very promising frame as well. Anybody else hyped for her?

I’ve seen people complain aobut Nyx’s changes…I rarely use Nyx’s 4th. All I need is Chaos, Chaos Sphere, and her passive. Chaos is amazing.

Speaking of Sovereign Outcast, I tried to farm that. But I decided that I’d just get a forma and switch the Ohma’s stance polarity to Madurai so I can use Gemini Cross instead. I already use it for the Telos Boltace, so why not switch the stance polarity?

I wanted Octavia to be named “Songbird”…Oh well. I want her so badly.

Just started playing again. I love this game, even though I don’t fully understand some aspects of it.

Also, switched from Rhino to Frost. Takes some getting used to, but I like playing as him.

1 Like

THis is actually really good for a free game. I just saw that it is free on xbox

If you ever need help with understanding some of this game’s features, feel free to ask and I’d be happy to answer. If I cannot answer your question, there are multiple people here who could probably answer even better than I.

1 Like

Is the Loki Master race still a thing?

He hasn’t changed at all, so yeah, pretty much.

You don’t hear it as often, though. Especially now that there’s more frames that are viable towards endgame.

1 Like

Well time to pull out the old Loki and glaive

I have been feeling an itch for a little while now.

I might just have to get all those months of updates downloaded…

Growth…profit…GROFIT!?!

I smell a new warframe meme… Ambulas reborn is on console right now. As of me typing this, I’m working on applying forma to Octavia. Once I get done with that, I’m going to go hunt down Ambulas. Side note: I’m really liking Octavia so far (I’m late for getting her though)

Despite it’s lack of a power boost, I am interested in the Supra Vandal. Better ammo economy, more accurate, and it’s the first Vandal weapon that can be colored. The only thing that sucks is that I already have the Supra…

Also I heard DE really dropped the ball on Razorback. We’re nowhere near a Razorback armada on console, so I hope DE fixes or tweaks it soon.

1 Like

got him :smile:

took way too long but whatever

2 Likes

Trust me, you don’t want Razorbacks.

So, IO started playing again.

This solar rail system is wild…

That awkward moment when you are doing a mission and your brain is like “Hey…remember those people that like to claim Warframe is Pay2Win? U mad bro?”

Broberon Prime is out and he is easy to get. His parts are only on Meso and Axi relics. This is good because now I only have to do Io and Hierachon. If anyone is wondering:

Oberon Prime:
BP = Meso N4 (uncommon)
Neuroptics = Meso O1 (rare)
Chassis = Axi H2 (common)
System = Axi O1 (rare)

Broberon Prime has renewed my interest in farming prime parts.

I have to say that the Sybaris Prime hasn’t impressed me enough to get it. Plus I think the Dex Sybaris looks coller…and it has better crit chance and is more accurate.

I probably will pick up Silva and Aegis Prime. But two Vazarin polarities…I am going to have change both of those… That is not going to be fun. Also why is it so slow (attack speed: 0.75)? It maybe a mace and shield now, but it doesn’t look that slow and heavy… Good lord, that’s the speed for a heavy blade or a hammer.

2 Likes

I’m currently trying to get trinity prime parts

Use the Final Harbinger stance and Berserker. It makes it plenty fast enough.

Sybaris Prime is a straight sidegrade to Dex, potentially worse if you have a good Riven mod.

Meanwhile Oberon Prime is actually really good…

2 Likes

What frames do you guys main

Frost or Rhino at the moment.

There really is no such thing as maining A Warframe in my eyes. You are either going to have to grab the right warframe to meet the needs situation or you will get bored and want to play as a different Warframe.

I have favorite Warframes, but I don’t really have a “main” Warframe. For a while I was using Mesa, then I was using Mag Prime, and as of late I have been using Ember Prime and Excal. You see what I am getting at?

1 Like

I mean there is the Loki master race.