Warframe

Try the Loki Master Race against high level Infested defense.

No Warframe is perfect for everything.

1 Like

I have several “mains,” as it were, to the point where “maining” a Frame has lost its meaning.

I play Excalibur, Atlas, Ember, Frost, Vauban, Hydroid, Octavia, Oberon, Saryn, and am currently looking to get Mesa and Nidus. I thoroughly enjoy all of them, but I would say that Vauban represents me most, since he was one of the earliest Frames I went for, and I grinded to get him legitimately.

Just got into this game, as I finally got a PC, which can run this game surprisingly well. And man, is it good! I’ve been hooked for the past month. Got Volt and Frost, about to pick up Hydroid.

2 Likes

The god frame is amazing.

Equinox is my favourite.

Favorite frame is - and always has been - my beloved Volt. Volt Prime, actually. But Volt.

I have over a thousand hours as Volt and his Prime combined.

I probably have issues.

Truth be told, I don’t like using Loki outside of stealth missions. I feel he is too fragile in normal missions even with 30 second invisibility for me. Radial Disarm is nice (especially with it’s augment), but I still have to worry about my low health and shield stats.

If I need to confuse and disarm in a non stealth mission, I’ll grab Nyx. My current build allows me high range and good health and shields. Plus I don’t need an augment mod. And I am not trying to say Loki or Nyx are better or worse than each other, I’m just saying this is what I prefer.

1 Like

I would take Hydroid for AoE CC and survivability over Loki any day, and Hydroid isn’t exactly considered to be that great at high level.

I’ve been running missions with a mortal kombat octavia, pretty fun.

dang

thoughts anyone?

So a couple-few days ago I hit MR 24.

Been kinda just waiting for new content to come out, like the Plains update.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing for 3 months an all I have is mag

Could be worse, though I can help. What system are you on?

Xbox one. So far I’m on mars because I haven’t gotten to play it as much

Yeah I can help, just need to reinstall it first…

Add me my GT is ChosenPepper106. Also if you have a mic that would be great

i just realized that they have changed prime farming since i last played… rip…

1 Like

Did you add me?

not yet as i am preoccupied at the moment.

Okay.

You guys hyped for Excal Umbra? I am. Sorry for how late I am on this.

I did not get get Broberon Prime before Hydroid Prime’s release…oh well. All I need to get is his systems so it’s no big deal. Also I am trying to get Valkyr Prime but the game is fighting me hard. I was cracking Axi V5’s before hydroid Prime was released and all I kept getting on Rad V5s was Braton Prime recievers. I’m moving onto Axi V6 since Trin is vaulted. All I need is that ding dong chassis…

Other than that, things are going good. Last time I posted I was MR 15 and now I am MR 17. And Harrow has become one of my favorite Warframes.