Weapon of Choice

Fool.

A glaive is a polearm weapon, like one LotR Elves used in the Second Age. Not a shuriken.

How do I know this?

LEGO Castle 2007 website, weapons section.

3 Likes

This is what I was thinking.

While I normally prefer the claymore ('cos I’m partly Scottish), I’m more likely to use this.

THE POWARRRR!!!

1 Like

Most of you probably already know this, but it’s Bellum, the Enchanted Longsword.

Or maybe the Master Sword. It has a reputation for slaying Gods after all.

1 Like

@SammySpartan

So you like a Pokemon which can only learn Take Down…

What?

If your implying I’m not fit for a lot of situations…

a) I wouldn’t be going in alone. I’d have a team that plays to each other’s strengths and weaknesses

b) It asked for my weapon of choice. Singular. That’s what it is.

c) I wouldn’t really consider my other combat tools, magic, a weapon, and not every OC masked on myself has magic, so I didn’t put it down.

If it is any sign, my Self-MoC uses swords/knives, I prefer swords/knives in Skyrim (the only exception being the Mace of Molag Bal), and I like using the melee in basically every FPS game.

So… yeah. Probably swords and knives.

@SammySpartan

I’m saying that you’re signature weapon’s kinda looks like Beldum. Just saying.

No rude comments here.

Bellum is latin for war. If has nothing to do with Pokemon.

2 Likes

A sword…

I READ lT ON THE INTERNET! ON A WEBSITE FOR CHILDREN’S TOYS! IT MUST BE TRUE!

4 Likes

He’s right. It’s a polearm.

Did people really not know this?

3 Likes

There is another sword that can take down gods
I wouldnt have it tho

“This is the Monado’s power!”

Having a weapon that looked like/could ■■■■■■■■■■ like the Monado would be cool too. It’s design is seeping into my concepts of weapons for G2.

I would say a bow seeing as I once took archery IRL, but bows are overrated and inefficient.

Perhaps something akin to the following:

I generally don’t like melee weapons, but this one strikes me as more useful and efficient for some reason.

4 Likes

Bionicle-wise? A disk Launcher

IRL? I have to say a sword. It’s just simple and cool-looking.

If I could’t have my Sonic…I think I might go with a Bat’leth. The way they have to be handled has a sort of brutal elegance that I think is really neat.

5 Likes

Are you stupid?
I told you that this is from a game, it is just simply CALLED a glaive.
And let me get this out. I KNEW A REAL GLAIVE IS A POLEARM, THE GLAIVE THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS A LARGE THROWING WEAPON THAT IS FROM A GAME! I know that it is not a real glaive, that is just it’s NAME.

And by the way, it’s not even a shuriken, it’s a Chakram. Shurikens are small and star-shaped, Chakrams are larger and round.

3 Likes

Hey hey…no reason to get angry. We were just noting that there’s another real weapon called a glaive.

3 Likes

you said a glaive is from those games, and nowhere said that glaives are actually polearms.

and don’t insult him.

2 Likes