Weapon of Choice

its over rated and not that good but a katana or hidden blades or maybe a rapier I dont know one of those three I have experience in kendo and fencing so maybe I would be good with the swords if not then hidden blade

2 Likes

What?
is this a reply to someone?

Hmm… Well, it really depends on the situation and setting. But i’ll talk medival first. Honestly I’d LOVE to have a bow, two daggers (Ranger’s Apprentice anyone?) and a sword, mainly one you can switch between using two hands or one easily. Perhaps some odd gadgets here and there, like a wrist blade or something. Modern, well, that’s tricky. Maybe a M4 carbine with a fore-grip and some kind of closer ranged scope, some kind of pistol, not sure what kind, as I’ve never shot one of those before sadly, and oddly enough a katana or a tomahawk and knife combo if the situation calls for it.

my WoC is still the halberd, but I would like to add the phantom blade from AC:U as a secondary, a hidden blade/wrist crossbow is pretty cool and effective as a side arm to a pole weapon.

besides I would use a shield anyway.

2 Likes

The Phantom Blade. Yes, that would be very effective.

The Kukri. Because I know how to use one IRL. Oh, and because I heard a story where someone used a Kukri in a battle and ripped another persons face off with it.

I would use Onewa’s proto piton. The one from the movie that doesn’t resemble what we got in the sets.

3 Likes

my babies

13 Likes

AWWWWWWW YEAH

Such Nikes, much wow.

5 Likes

Someone needs to edit these into Nike shoes

Those are what made Pohatu the Messi of BIONICLE XD

2 Likes

If we’re talking realistically, a crowbar. Easy access, no need for ammunition, and can pretty much incapacitate anything in one if not two blows. Other than that, a decent shortsword would do. And if not that, well…

A rifle that turns into a spear.

10 Likes

Well. I wanna ask you all

We should all agree that a weapon that can do Everything would be OP and unwanted. Right? Right?

and by everything I mean be nearly or be every weapon and even have practical daily uses at the same time

3 Likes

For the record most weapons have had practical daily uses – rifles and spears for hunting, axes for wood chopping, etc. The sword is memorable as being a (the?) prominent weapon that had no use except combat.

3 Likes

when you think about it,
aren’t swords just really big knives?

used for cutting?

Some swords are also suited for stabbing.

so are most kitchen knives…

my point was that swords are just big knives, and so they too have a dual purpose.

3 Likes

Not exactly.

Spears, axes, and the like have both the size and shape suitable for a menial tasks. Swords do not. Show me a realistic person who has a sword in his or her kitchen arsenal.

The principle may have been derived from knives, but in the scale they are in their only purpose is killing.

7 Likes

When you really think about it, the dual function for that weapon is kinda useless. A spear is designed for throwing/impaling further away from the user, and a rifle can shoot without necessarily putting the user in harm’s way. I can understand if you want to stab something, but…

Just a thought, though. I have no real issues with that weapon.

1 Like

maybe in an alternate universe I would’ve prefered a gun that shoots boomerangs or Cloud’s buster sword, or atleast the version that splits into several swords

But no, I’m sticking with my demonic emerald katana, freezing broad sword, SMGs, Minigun/gatling gun, pistols, RPG rockets, and maybe a few other weapons.

…Can this just be a topic all about weapons? I really have the urge to talk with you guys about other weapons. Like Scythes, Sickle, Hammers, different types of Guns, Explosives, Maces, Shovels, Crowbars, and any other sort of weapons

1 Like