6 Likes

Don’t you mean

Pot8owned?

5 Likes

@pot8o will LOVE the spud launcher.

1 Like

In a “no gun” world, I would choose a bow and arrows, and something like this:

7 Likes

For me, I’d go with Bow, Boomerang, and/or Grappling Hook.

Bow: I’ve done archery IRL; I could use some practice but it’s one I’m familiar with. Issue is that not all battle situations would allow for arrow retrieval, so I’d have to buy or make new ones on a semi-regular basis, and let me tell you: They are not cheap. Specific type of bow would be a Compound, as they’re smaller, easier to draw and aim, and far more powerful.

Boomerang: Idunno, just seems like one that would be cool.

Grappling Hook: Need to climb? I can climb. Need to attack enemies at a distance? Can do so. Need to grab something out of reach? Sure thing. Need to wrap around an enemy and swing them into their comrades before releasing them and watching as they fly into the distance? You bet!

7 Likes

I can subscribe to this train of logic.

2 Likes

So, Link without a sword, basically? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Don’t be silly, CGL said nothing about bombs. Or seeds. Or… you get the idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

My Giga Pick would be an ideal melee weapon,

Though for a ranged weapon I would preferably a grenade launcher… or revolver so I can do this

8 Likes

Well, I have seen quite a lot of weapons since my last post, so I will toss in another one.

The Davy Crockett.

7 Likes

Gimme! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

sword made of pure air elemental energy… and it shoots air… sorta like the master sword but with air. I’m boring I know

This, but big enough for me to wield. I’d also take a bow and, if we’re allowing sci-fi/fantasy elements, the bow generates it’s own arrows when you draw back the bowstring.

2 Likes

The DC-17m interchangeable weapon system is good for me.

6 Likes

1313 avatar, callin’ in the DC-17… I like this person. Keep it up.

5 Likes

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140918003901/destinypedia/images/a/ad/My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2014-09-17_08-34-30.png

As indifferent as I am for Destiny, the weapon and armor designs were pretty spectacular.

3 Likes

I would probably choose a bow as they can be very versatile in speed and range. If you look up Lars Anderson, you would see archery as practiced by Huns and Persians. If nothing else, I would like to use a buckler and zero’s saber.

you, I like you