Website acting up?

I was reading a topic about a new CCBS replacement for Bionicle that was supposed to come out in summer this year at around 1-2 am EST, and all of a sudden it just stopped loading. I refreshed, just to be told that I couldn’t connect to the website. I tried and tried to reconnect, but I couldn’t. I tried again a few minutes ago, and now I can see posts but images won’t load. Is this happening to anyone else?

1 Like

I can’t see any pictures, not even avatars are loading

5 Likes

Well I can’t see anyone avatars or the pictures, so yeah this did happen to me, too.

1 Like

Same issue on my end too. All the avatars are the default ones and no pictures are showing up.

6 Likes

Same. I wonder is this is all happening because the internet gained intelligence, and with that it gained some morals but still wants to dominate the world, so when it saw this post it decided to troll everyone.

Same, but it is only most of the avatars that are default.

1 Like

Just had a comment from @BlackboltJohnson saying he has the same issue on my most recent MOC. No avatar icons besides my own are showing, some MOCs aren’t showing images, and within the last 5 minutes the images on my latest MOC have stopped working as well.

@Mesonak

Strange, I can see all the avatars here, except for waj and Toa mata pinata. I’m on mobile currently if you’re wondering

I can’t half of the avatars on this post alone.

Better images than notifications, right?
Right?

crickets chirping

~W12~

1 Like

I can’t see most of the avatars, but topics seem to be fine.

EDIT: I just viewed a topic with images and they don’t appear.

As of this point, the only avatar I’m not seeing is Waj’s, but pictures on various topics have been acting up.

1 Like

I’d notified the admins a couple hours ago. Hopefully this can be fixed.

2 Likes

I can’t see some avatars, including yours. I don’t know what is happening, but I don’t like it!
Actually, I can’t see images either!

Unable to post new images from my files at the moment as well (this screenshot is hosted on another site).

2 Likes

I tried doing that too.

1 Like

It didn’t give me that message, just a rectangle with a photo icon.

Its fine for me now. But this happened to me while I was at school

1 Like

Things are fine for me now too. That was strange…

4 Likes