What are you panicking about right now?

Y’all are crazy. I’m not panicking about anything at the moment.

2 Likes

I have 3 amiibo lost in the mail for a month now, I haven’t finished my 4 summer reading books, I have to plan a meeting that will be in a couple of weeks, my friend is having girl problem again, and my permit stuff… Help me, please.

3 Likes

hm

My sanity

2 Likes

This morning, I panicked when I woke up late, and remembered I had yet to do my homework.

Then I remembered I had no school today.

5 Likes

Well, I started school last week. Lucky me.

So now, I’m worrying about 6 AP classes. Again.

And finishing my stop motion, maintaining my YouTube channel, and trying to get a part time job in order to buy the Star Wars TFA sets.

1 Like

Oh god, this happened a few days ago when I woke up too. It’s either that,or have a dream reenacting a really embarrassing moment.

1 Like

School.
Friends.
Social Life.
Everything, really.

3 Likes

What?
What’s that?

1 Like

Social life? You know, like talking here on the Boards.

Oh wait, this isn’t really social?

Oh…

1 Like

Well it is called social media…

right?

1 Like

Leo still hasn’t sent me any voice overs and I can’t do any editing until he does…

I didn’t see the Ant-Man Post-Credits scene. :cry:

EDIT: Now I’m panicking because the boards look different, and I don’t like it!

3 Likes

it was good man

1 Like

The boards! Why?

3 Likes

I ordered the Nui Jaga in June… They never came…

1 Like

I’m panicking because Fallout 4 DLC is coming out soon.

And I’ve already paid for it

2 Likes

Exams… They’re everywhere… The only thing worse than the exam is when you get your results back :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Or the time in between the exam and waiting for the results, well I hope you did well.

2 Likes

Or the few minutes just before the exam wondering if you prepared well enough or if your going to bomb it.

1 Like

I’m panicking because I entered for the beta, and I want to know if I’m in, before the price goes up…

1 Like