What are your planned upcoming MOCS?

I’m trying to re-do my selfmoc, but now in system, with a very super robot/Tryon 3 feel.

After done with my rebuilding my LEGO Sets, I am correcting planning to do a wizard house in a cave, with some Minifigures, and some play features.

fairy bottle sequence from Legend of Zelda

For once, I have a MOC in the works. A magic-knight type character who’s trying to get rid of the magic part. After him, I have plans for a female brawler-swordfighter, a ghost/shade character, and a horde of baddies led by a villainous remake of an old MOC.

i currently have one in the pipeline. I would divulge, but i’ll just leave it at this clue:

Believe in a sign of Zeta

Funny that this was my last post in this channel, and I’ve just finished this character’s second version.

I don’t know what’s coming next but that ghost/shade character is still a possibility.

It’s go time.

5 Likes

toryah

2 Likes

I just bought all the parts to make a proper noodle helryx

2 Likes

Well I’ve got a topic containing all my wips.

I’ve also got a pretty good Tuyet moc for the contest in the works.

1 Like

Planning for a third version of Cordax

1 Like

I’m brainstorming an idea for marendar take 2. Also, something that I’m working on is an evo revamp.

1 Like

In studio a roughly voltron sized GSR-that is 90% complete but I’m having trouble with the spine
With actual pieces my Lariska entry which is 80% but needs some colour swaps.

2 Likes

Im gonna make a chibi roodaka.

Going to post spooder mecha today

Got a 50% complete chonky person who I was thinking is going to be a Skadi with a hammer but idk have hit a wall with it.

Lariska. Still 80% as I’ve lost confidence in the design.

Also been meaning to enter the Ideas Afrofuturism contest.

I have way to many, and progress on all of them has been extremely slow. Most of my mocs take years to finish :sweat_smile:

1. Tuyet, Nidhiki, Lariska, Orde, Chiara, & Varian. Also Jerbraz and Heremus
  2. An entry to Draconix and Nater of Biotube’s contest
  3. An entry to Cordax’s Hero Factory Community Project (hopefully finished before HF Feb is over)
  4. Chonky alien liutenent dude
  5. Lots and lots of things in studio with barely any progress including: An original Worldbuilder theme, Animaniacs Water Tower, Newtopia, various locations from LoZ: ALTTP. I’m probably forgetting some
  6. Mecha-Gorast
  7. The Kingdom Alternate Timeline Toa for Senit’s community project
2 Likes

I did not know about that channel nor that contest, thank you for sharing!

1 Like