What cartoon/animated character does the user above you remind you of?

Nope.
I mean on the far left, there are a handful of generic troopers.
And counting from the half visible, cut of one, you are the third trooper from the left.

Well, the same argument could be made for every topic, in every sub-forum on the boards. However, what I meant in this case, is that this game takes no thought. It is simply pick a random character, with nothing to do with the person you are saying that character is.

I imagine something like this could be interesting, and rather fun, if it was done in a different way. This is an interesting concept, Board Members as cartoon characters. I just think it would be a much better game, discussion, and community topic, if it was something like a “What Cartoon/Animated Characters Do You Think Board Users Are?

My vision would have it where users would post about Boards members, and characters that they remind them of, perhaps with little explanations of why. They might post them in short lists, with several people, or quick little one person/character posts, as they come to mind.

I guess I think this concept would work better with a format like Who in the community would you be with in a four man team? or If you could meet anyone on the Message Boards in real life, who would it be? (maybe even doing away with being a game entirely), rather than a “user avove you” one.

I do like this idea (I might even call it great), these are just my thoughts about how it was pursued, and how I think it could be used…

5 Likes

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air is Animated Lockdown.

@Spiderus_Prime would be a terrifying avatar spongebob.

@tak210 would be Plo Koon. From Clone Wars.

1 Like

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air is this guy (Lockon Stratos)

Totally.

2 Likes

I would love to know who ‘this guy’ us.

1 Like

Sorry :laughing:

Lockon Stratos from Gundam 00. Lyle Dylandy in particular.

2 Likes

@JoeScibelli is Mysterio from the 60’s Spider-Man cartoon. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty appropriate for my self moc’s ability to shape ■■■■■ and become smoke.

1 Like

@JoeScibelli is Umarak from Journey to One.

1 Like

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air is Matau, Toa_of_Air

Yes

1 Like

Matau?

1 Like

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air is Family Guy’s Stewie Griffin!

1 Like

@Spiderus_Prime is the Penguin from [The Batman][1]

some one get the Joke
[1]: The Batman (TV Series 2004–2008) - IMDb

1 Like

This is a better title
Tbh the vision I had with the game was to indeed have users explain why thier choice, but most are just posting random names so, changed title… Again

Thanks Looobster.

2 Likes

@White_Rainbow reminds me of Wonder Woman from Justice League, because of her sarcasm and puns. It’s kind of loose, but can you see where I’m coming from?

1 Like

I don’t know @Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air very well…but Hutere kinda sounds like hunter to me-so I’d say he’s Umarak the hunter from journey to one!

1 Like

@Ninjancktf is random background character from Pokemon. Why you ask? Because he wore green

1 Like

@Toa_Jakami is The Flash from Flashpoint Paradox.

@Underoos_Spidey is 90’s Spider-Man.

1 Like