What Colours would you like to see more of in Bionicle/CCBS?

I went to a store, tried to find a bunch of ccbs in the random legos, and found ONE orange shell. I was looking for at least six.

huh, do you remember what set?

No. It is the smallest type of shell, though.

Nex2.0, Next 3.0, Next Breakout, Bulk Breakout, Bulk 3.0, Fire Lord, and Thornraxx. Those all add up to a lot of orange.

2 Likes

ah, just curious

@Rac

Still though, it’s one of the least common colors in HF

(forgot about the Firelord)

I bought this bag full of asserted hf parts at a lego store back in 2011. I now have a bazillion orange and yellow shells core Chestplate things and cores.
and a few other things.
I can take a picture to show

2 Likes

Please do.

oh, I didn’t know that official “mixed part” sets were sold.

wouldn’t mind seeing a pic.

I’ll take some pictures when I get home.
There are a LOT of shells. I also got another Evo head and some head attachments

What store was it? Bricks and Minifigs? I go there a lot to get parts. Once, I found 4 Orange CCBS Shells at that place.

Trans Pink
Medium Azure
Trans Brown

It is there, actually. I wish I could go there more often, but the last time I went was two years ago. It’s not anywhere near our house, we were on a trip.

1 Like

That’s too bad. I only recently found out about it this year. The Bricks and Minifigs in my area opened up in September of last year, so its really not that old. They do have a website that lists all of their locations, so if there is one by your house, I’d recommend checking it out.

Trans White
Trans Pink
Metru Red and Green
Mata Brown
Olive Green
Funmetal (Don’t care it should be a real thing.)

2 Likes

Teal…

(Armour chell and sceleton colours, but mostly Eyestal colours)
Trans-Dark Pink
Trans-White
Trans-Red
Trans-Dark Green
Trans-Dark Blue
Trans-Medium Blue
Purple
Teal
Dark Orange

1 Like

I’d like to get the metru colors. More of them anyway.

I’d also like to see actual brown.

1 Like

maybe it will become a ccbs color

and I want to see sets that allow me to make this dude

so more blueish purple

4 Likes

Trans lime green
Lime green
Any azure
Metru colors
Pink/trans-pink
Orange
Tan
Old purple
Teal
Yellow

2 Likes

Hmmmm…Maybe more brown,definitely would like to see more teal and medium azure.Purple is also a much sought-after colour.And more trans-medium-green.