What Colours would you like to see more of in Bionicle/CCBS?

Yellow, purple, and teal.

Trans yellow.
Theyā€™ve made it before, itā€™s on Waspix and PoF, but thatā€™s not enough. I really want actually usable amounts of trans yellow.

2 Likes

Trans-black and trans-purple.

The Krana Kal metallic colors.

3 Likes

I would love to see all the Mata colors come back. Would also love to see newer textures on shells (like shells with a sandy texture or a leafy texture) as well as more ccbs frames.

I would also love to see melded colors as well. Weā€™ve only gotten it with add-ons, but not to the shells themselves.

We also need this piece in a shorter form:

So we can create our own add-ons for the ccbs system. (Imagine putting two in a Vorox armor piece and simply clicking it onto a shell, rather than make some awkward technic build.

4 Likes

Half of them already are, and with the others I feel the color change has been an improvment to be honest.

This ( http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=20482#T=C ) combined with a half pin should do it.

Thatā€™s odd, let me try that again.

2 Likes

Dead link. If you mean cutting a wand in half, thatā€™s good for mocs. Though Iā€™d rather see an official piece.

You could always cut 3mm diameter rigid hose (the small hose in the Boxor vehicle for instance) and attach it to a pin.

3mm diameter hose is kind of a cheat piece though :grin:

2 Likes

I want literally every color that doesnā€™t already exist in CCBS already. I demand lightish-brownish-darkish-purplish-greenish armor plates, LEGO!

haha

I really want to see the pastelle colours from Friends in CCBS - All the different shades of pink, lilac and such. Those could make for some really cool accent colours.

3 Likes

Get ready for Bionicle: Friendship is POWAR.

5 Likes

Some bones already exist in metru red. Look at Black Phantom from HF

Well, I meant metru red shells.

2 Likes

Keetorange and metru blue. Thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

Have those too

The hulkbuster has four.

Purple and classic teal.

also, @Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air, hulkbuster only had 2- in the upper arms.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah.
Thatā€™s why I canā€™t find the other two.
:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Metru green, trans-black.

Imagine trans-tealā€¦

2 Likes

Teal would be so good~ So would pink. I would love to have pink shells/bones :smiley: