What disturbs you?

@SteampunkTahu
@MaxinePrimal

Look up weeping angels from Doctor Who.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking of. And also this thing.

2 Likes

UGLY!

GAH!
I need to scrub my eyes.

1 Like

This is one of the reasons I don’t watch Dr. Who.

2 Likes

To be fair they don’t appear too often. The show is still enjoyable of you skip the episodes they’re in.

1 Like

They’re in less than 5 episodes.
I’ve seen a total of 3 with them in it.

1 Like

@meepinater
@MaxinePrimal
Eh, probably not my thing. I’ve looked into it, and im not to interested.

1 Like

Yeah, I understand.
Not all of us can be nerds, there have to be some cool people to even them out.

1 Like

It’s a lego site bro we’re all nerds :stuck_out_tongue:

Something that scares me is having the ability to take my own life (being near an electrical line that connects to the ground, un or poorly enclosed heights, etc.)

2 Likes

Oh trust me, I’m a nerd, just in a different way. Ask me any question about medieval armor and you’ll get an answer.

2 Likes

Where would you strike first for best results?

It depends on the weapon you are using, and what kind of armor your opponent is wearing.

1 Like

Wouldn’t the neck or head be good, though?

If you are using a flail against traditional armor, where would you want to swing?

I love Weeping Angels. I just wouldn’t love meeting one.

1 Like

Daleks will reign supreme.

The Silence are disturbing.

1 Like

Traditional in what way, and is the flail spiked?

Um… just the stereotypical medieval armor, and yes.

A little more specific would be appreciated, but I assume you mean late fifteenth century plate armor. In that case it would be the head in order to cause the most possible damage.

In my mind for what ever reason stereotypical medieval is the fourteenth century style armor. I don’t why that specific time period, but for what ever reason I tend to prefer that time period compared to others.

1 Like

Stereotypical for me means the full plate armor of Italy. My favorite is European armor from the late 1300s, specifically with the Sugarloaf Helm. But everyone does seam to immediately think of “knights in shining armor”, don’t they.

1 Like