What games have you been playing lately?

CTGP Revolution, a hack of Mario Kart Wii that adds 216 new custom tracks to the game.

Oh, and Mass Effect Andromeda sometimes.

I recently beat Batman Arkham Asylum. Another game I’ve been playing a lot is TF2, (which I suck at)

Just beat Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and I must say, the Final Chapter: And thus, boy met girl especially when Pyra/Mythra sacrificed herself, and especially Poppi’s reaction made me cry more than at the end of Chapter 3: Our Own War specifically when Vandham died, which up until then was for me the most emotional part of the story.

Oh, and if it wasn’t obvious.

#I. F***in’. LOVED THIS GAME.

I finally killed a Pink Rathian in Monster Hunter World. Usually I don’t have much of a problem with this subspecies, but for some reason it kept walking me in this version.

@Runa I love XC2. Especially with how it ties into the first one.

1 Like

Your avatar is hilarious.

1 Like

I’ve been playing a lot of Ultimate doom lately.

Out of the like six games I bought in the Steam summer sale it is by far the one I’ve been playing the most.

Warframe

Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion was amazing, and even without it’s a great game. Good enough for me to get the highest you can in Salmon Run!I think and A- Rank in Rainmaker That’s my highest rank, I still need to get good at the others, especially Splat Zones

Also, I recently got the DLC pack for XC2, and it’s fun as well. The Challenge Quests are fun, and they let you get alternate costumes for characters that look nice The first 2 I got were the disguised Pyra from earlier in the game, since it was easy to get and cute, and Best Blade Pandoria in a mermaid blue costume, next is Dress Uniform for Moràg, and you get to use Shulk and Fiora from the first game as Blades. (I don’t think that’s a spoiler, the XC2 News channel on the Switch published it first).

Also, I recently got back into LEGO Worlds, and it’s fun, and I finally got the N-Sane Trilogy, and it’s fun.

Well, I just finished Golden Sun and started the sequel, Lost Age. I’ve also been putting a lot of hours into Starbound, which I’ve been having a lot of fun with. Except when the Florans hunt me on sight because I’m a Hylotyl… not salty at all about that…

1 Like

Lost Age is longer, if I recall, and I remember getting stuck on a puzzle to get into a city later on, but then when I figured it out I thought it was so clever the way they show the solution. I think you’ll know what I’m talking about once you get there.

1 Like

Warframe, way too much Warframe.

1 Like

Playing some Kingdom Come: Deliverance and slowly but surely getting somewhere. It’s quite clunky and somewhat complicated at times (although I think the game does a good job with easing the player into the mechanics), but it’s also absolutely immersive and for the most part it feels authentic.

I’ve also been jumping between both Call of Duty: WWII and Battlefield 1 recently, whenever I’ve felt for some multiplayer fun/listening to podcasts.

I recently got the Megaman X Legacy Collections and have started playing those, and I’m soon to start Octopath Traveler.

I’ve been playing hitman Blood Money.
In other news, I am horrible at Hitman Blood Money.

1 Like

Trying to beat the Nintendo ghost on Mario kart stadium. HOW DO YOU GET 36 SECOND LAPS

I’ve been playing a lot of Doom II.

Morrowind.

Battlefront II (‘17… I know, I know…) and Fortnite cuz I reinstalled it to play with friends

This is painful to read. While BF 2 is alright having sworn off Fortnite only to return is a tragedy. No matter of friends could get me back there.

Any other reason I have to play Fortnite is for comical ironic purposes.

Better? :joy:

1 Like