What Grinds Your Gears?

That doesn’t mean it’s emo, If its long black hair with stripes of those colors, It’s emo,
But otherwise that’s like the complete opposite of being emo.

-Babies that stare at you.

3 Likes

BRUH

Get on my level /s

5 Likes

You know what grinds my gears? 403 Forbidden.

10 Likes

The Mobile transparency glitch.

3 Likes

When my birds just hop on top of their food tray and start flapping their wings.

It’s really annoying when you just finished cleaning up.

5 Likes

Obviously friction , friction grinds meh gears. Be happy it exists cause you all be slipping like Kopaka at best, not existing at worst.

2 Likes

Yaaaasss. That is almost as bad as 403.

1 Like

Personally I’d say it’s worse, I mean, sure 403 prevents you from posting which is SUPER annoying but at least you can read the topic.

as 403 proceeds to screw up my post

2 Likes

Guess what appeared when I tried to like this post?

6 Likes

Maybe they should hire more crew members. But not me! It took me 3 weeks to figure out how to adjust the volume on my phone without earbuds plugged in.

You know what grinds my gears? Brickset on mobile. Nowhere else will you find a more wretched hive of political propaganda and free gift card scams. And blue and brown Umarak the Destroyers.

People who think there is nothing good in the Star Wars expanded universe, and that Star Wars should only be the movies

2 Likes

Rebel Force is one of many great things from it, even if it took place within the Original Trilogy.

Also, another thing that grind my gears:

When people keep complaining about the same thing expecting a different result. It becomes redundant.

3 Likes

I feel like this is in reference to 403…
Or am I imagining things?

1 Like

Anything, but that’s one of many things it applies to.

When the History channel turned into the Sci-Fi conspiracy channel.

13 Likes

My computer not being able to run newer games (it runs freaking tf2 and terraria at most 30 fps XP) so I either buy the games I want while they’re on sale and not get the parts for a new computer or buy parts for a new computer and be unable to pay for games to run on it.

TL:DR
I either buy computer components and can’t buy games, or buy the games and be unable to play them.

When @Toa_Ketros thinks he makes a dank meme but it’s really cringy instead.

2 Likes

I actually made none of those memes earlier; they were in a single strip that I came across trying to find a GIF for the TL:DR, which I couldn’t find. XP

I didn’t add a whole list so here it goes:

Anime fans who blindly like every single series no matter how bad it is.

Anime haters who blindly hate anime just because of the fans and/or judging the medium as a whole based on a single series or movie they watched one time.

Zack Snyder

Michael Bay

People who complain about being “friend zoned”.

People who defend Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad.

The Watchowski Brothers

Edgelords

Sonic games

Code Geass

Sword Art Online

People who swear a lot

Onison

GTA

Birdemic

Biased IMDb ratings

Fan4stic

Having to leave BioTube