What Grinds Your Gears?

I literally have never understood people like this.

It’s like being a fan of live action movies, and liking every single one just because it’s a live action movie.

3 Likes

so moa[quote=“OraNui, post:844, topic:4132”]
Anime haters who blindly hate anime just because of the fans and/or judging the medium as a whole based on a single series or movie they watched one time.
[/quote]So pretty much everyone on the boards.

How dare you diss my favorite movies! /s

so also moa

4 Likes

You forgot DBZ.

1 Like

Dishonest reporting grinds my gears.

5 Likes

When Forbes thinks that it needs to be trendy and so it starts reporting on Fallout 4

AND THEY DON"T UNDERSTAND A SINGLE WORD THEY ARE SAYING

4 Likes

I forgot a big one: The ending to The Legend of Korra, because it MAKES NO SENSE.

2 Likes

TV shows like Gurren Laggan that have a female character who only exists so that perverts will watch the show.

4 Likes

When people keep saying how amazing a show is.

It might be amazing

But just wait for me to watch it before I have to agree…

2 Likes

It’s even more annoying when the show turns out to be terrible.

2 Likes

University textbook prices.

Also iclickers.

6 Likes

Says the 14 year old girl wearing a mini-skirt.

10 Likes

When relatively new pieces break. Brings back the not fun memories of G1.

3 Likes

This^

Also the amount of new topics to read through everyday on the boards, and how less active premade topics can be.

1 Like

Why was my comment deleted?

1 Like

Hey, I’d recommend you PM a mod about that. There’s almost undoubtedly an actual reason for it, they don’t tend to do things without reason. For now, keep it on topic, aight? :wink:

4 Likes

the fact that everybody keeps whining about how everyone’s obsessed with jjba but when pokemon was the only thing everybody talked about nobody seemed to care

3 Likes

How many Jojo MOCS are on the boards. It’s becoming all Jojo and Bionicle now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But Ghosty,

recently there’s been an astounding amount of Jojo stuff on the Boards, including basically all of your MOCs.

When do you ever remember seeing a ton of Pokemon MOCs?

3 Likes

I actually don’t remember any at all. Maybe like 1.

1 Like

That’s because they liked it better when it was just me who was obsessed with it.

Everyone liking it has soiled my love for it.

2 Likes