What Grinds Your Gears?

please be intentional

2 Likes

Well he didn’t correct it, so…

Ah hem, I still on middle SchOol n am gud with mi Gremmar

You know what grinds my gears, auto correct, when you want to use a word and you spell it correctly but it replaces it with something else.
Or just when you expect auto correct to work but it’s like “screw you” and it doesn’t correct the misspelled word.
It TRIGGERS me

2 Likes

I know, right?
It’s penguin steak.

3 Likes

The thing I hate most of all is when I’m washing up in the bathroom and my sister barges in the room, shoves me aside, and does her thing.

It really hurts when another one of the two bathrooms in out house is open.

What really grinds my gears is when your teacher takes weeks upon weeks to grade a single assignment worth a ton of points so my grade looks like an F in their class…

8 Likes

Of course it is

For some reason using the wrong there, they’re, or their seems to trigger a lot of people. I purposely did it for that reason.

1 Like

Well i got triggered, so good job.

1 Like

IKR, I’ve even had times where I’ll fix a word myself, and then it corrects back to the incorrect spelling. And then there are the times where you type the right word, and it changes it, so you back up and type it again, and it changes it again! Or how about when it randomly capitalizes words in the middle of a sentence, or when you type a word in all caps once and then it wants to always replace it with the all caps version, or when it loses track of what your typing halfway through the word and offers crazy suggestions based on the last four letters.

BTW all of these have happened to me today.

3 Likes

I have another thing

When people say “OMG THEIR COMING THROUGH FOR US 90s BABIES OMGGG” or “ONLY 90s KIDS WILL REMEMBER THESE!” or “THE 90s WERE SO MUCH BETTER THE BEST THING EVER!”

Whatever is being made that apparently comes through for 90s people, most likely doesn’t just apply to them but is also trying to bring in a new audience. There can also be people who became fans after the thing was originally made. When the Lego Movie was announced someone said that stupid sentence. Y’know Lego still exists, and it’s pretty big, in fact, it’s bigger than it was in the nineties right now. Lego didn’t say “OH LETS MAKE A LEGO MOVIE FOR 90S KIDS!” It existed before the nineties too. But they made a movie because business was booming or they felt like it or something. Definitely not solely because the nineties.

People who are not from the 90s may have heard of the thing and they remember it, or it was something big outside of the 90s. For example: the dreaded slap bracelets. Some dude said that only 90s kids would remember them, yet when I was young they were pretty big (and it clearly wasn’t the nineties).

The 90s were probably better, but not the greatest thing ever. I moreover preferred the time period between 1999-2015. But don’t regard some random age as the best thing to ever exist.

3 Likes

I think you should just let people enjoy what they want to.

1 Like

I’m moreover just pointing out how stupid it sounds and how illogical they are being.

Plus, I haven’t called out anybody specific on it yet.

so
essentially the period you’ve been alive during?
k

it grind my gears when i have a billion projects to do for school, but decide to binge seinfeld instead

3 Likes

I kind of had that same thing the past week, except I was playing video games

2 Likes

Not because I lived through it, more because there was sort of a balance.
The technology was at a pretty good level and it was less chaotic. The 90s had less advancement but nowadays everything is crazy. That’s what I meant.

Well, in the 90s people would have probably said the same thing regarding the 80s :stuck_out_tongue:

Also why should technology be everything you base such an assumption from?
1 Like

The Matrix sequels and being sick while having to work at my really boring job.

######The 90s people were saying the 90s were better though

By technology I don’t just mean computers and IPods and anything related. I mean everything is more cleaned up and better working, we had more knowledge then we did back then.

Then we lost all that knowledge in the crash of 2016

When nowhere near me has the Switch and online they’re like 100-150 dollars more expensive.

1 Like

Oboy I have a list:

Grant Gustin’s acting in the Flash. His voice sounds like he’s in the verge of crying and he’s in terrible pain. Luckily it’s only 90% of the time.

This entire show that my mom and sister are both hooked on and make me watch all the time even though it’s completely atrocious.

The expression “grinds your (my) gears”.

Pewdiepie.

Jacksepticeye.

MatPat.

Almost everything on Youtube.

DeviantArt.

People rushing to but the latest Apple phone every time as if it being a little bit slimmer and a little bit bigger is a big deal.

Deviantart (oh wait…).

The marketing for the Switch.

Ninjago fanart.

Bionicle fanart (including mine).

Fanfiction (including mine).

Nexo Knights fanart.

Pokemon fanart.

Fanart.

Fanbases.

Fanboys.

Fangirls.

People who would get mad at me and say “wELL u Liek Bioncle so UR a FANBOY TO SO SHUT UP” if I was posting this in a Youtube comment section.

You.

Me.

The human race.

90% of mainstream social media. Twitter is useful, as if Facebook (if obsolete). Snapchat and that flippin atrocious Musical.ly thing are so cancerous that

I WANT TO DIE

3 Likes