What Grinds Your Gears?

Calm down buddy, you might burst blood vessel…

4 Likes

pop

too late man

4 Likes

When I die on the very last level of soul knight, after playing it for 40 mintues…

i know that feel bro

thats why i deleted that game

I agree with everything on this list, except for the Switch stuff since I don’t care about that.

Clean Bandit’s song Rockabye
i hate it sooo much
it’s literally ALWAYS playing on the radio and i am so sick and tired of hearing it

3 Likes

When people hear the name Roblox and only associate it with Dank Memes. Dank memes are good don’t get me wrong, even the Roblox ones. They just don’t define the game and its history.

(don’t go complaining about how it’s trash or it’s for kids because trust me It was better during 2009-2013, back when things like, "DanTDM, FNAF, Undertale, and ugh…, the lack of good games didn’t fill the website.)

2 Likes

Roblox is actually worse than minecraft imo

3 Likes

I actually enjoyed the games back when I first played them, I believe there are still some good ones, but it’s not worth spending a lot of time on.

1 Like

That’s true, only because Roblox is more open source.
Though in my opinion, Roblox is better gameplay and community wise, Minecraft’s entire gameplay basis has been recreated countless times in the game and though Roblox’s community is mainly built of unused accounts, it still has fewer 10-year-olds playing.

Hey hey, undertale is an amazing game, and so is roblox, remember playing it when it first came out, but they just dont go toguether

I agree, though it’s not my taste, the game is fine, It’s all about the 1st level fandom members that everybody associates with the fandom.

Somebody told me Roblox was in beta when it came out and still is, is this true? I mean, if it is then they really should update it since it’s so popular now. However it most likely could not be true.

These days beta basically just means not finished.

All it says is that the devs are actively working on it.

1 Like

When I’m playing TF2 and some kid is babbling on the microphone.

Expanding on this, any game where a person is on the microphone and just yells random stuff bugs me.

2 Likes

When I’m talking with others and some dumb kid tries to enter the conversation and keeps making dumb ‘jokes’ and stuff and is trying to be cool.

2 Likes

^ This

2 Likes

Oh wow she has a scar so tough

2 Likes

Its called edgyness

1 Like