What Gundam Models (Gunpla) would you like to see remade?

As I’ve said the jegan is a solid first mg. Really I’d say just stay away from transforming suits at the beginning since they usually have smaller parts for transformation.

2 Likes

I agree with Khalsa, stay away from transforming suits. Generally though, MGs shouldn’t be too hard. They just have a lot more to deal with.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks!

Also depending on the model a hobby screwdriver could be good to have. I think it’s extremely rare but the mg speigel Gundam uses screws on some of its joints. Not a big deal but it’s handy.

1 Like

@meepinater this too! RX-78-2 2.0 has screws in the legs, and the 2.0 Gelgoog has one in its hand.

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the info!
Does a glasses screwdriver work?

I might like to see an HGUC revive version of the Zaku.

And some master grade IBO kits would be great.

Mg unicorn gundam 2.0

They could do what they did with the Alex and Zaku II Kai And release a re 1/100 kshatriya alongside it.

I just realized, I got my wish

There are hundreds of kits i’d love to see get remade but that’d be too long so i’ll sum it up as: All of the HGSEED kits excluding the ones already remade, All of HG00, All of the early HGUC’s and the HG Fighting Action Wing Endless Waltz kits and their 1/100 counterparts

You mean like this?

1 Like

Yeah but instead of them being MG’s I’d like to see them as HGAC’s and preferably as retail instead of P-Bandai’s

@LightningBW Oh yeah some new hgac’s would be nice

They really would be and it seems like it’s happening considering the recent releases of the HGAC Sandrock, various Leo’s and Maganac and the upcoming HGAC Heavyarms so the full Gundam team seems likely

1 Like

Or for Bandai to just stop making 90% of their new stuff premium. I mean I get variants but its getting ridiculous having entire lines exclusive.

1 Like

It really is I liked when the P-Bandai stuff was simple and obscure MSV or manga recolors of stuff like Nemo Desert version or MG Full Armor Gundam Blue Ver not entirely new stuff like all of the Advance of Zeta stuff and the MG F90

I now want a mg le cygne.

mg Astaroth origin gang!

Excuse me… Gekko is not to be written off as a one off!

It is a masterpiece… if you can actually find somewhere to read it. Though I can’t really judge the quality past chapter 4.