What happen with the Zyglak?

Its feels like I spam, but all the Questions are serious so I think It sould be OK.

Did they ally whit the Vorox, ore other Lifeforms? And what will be they new habitat?

Aside from being forced out onto Spherus Magna after the GSR was dismantled, not much is known about what happened to them.
It’s unlikely that they allied themselves with any of the former MU inhabitants, though, as they harbored an immense hatred for all Matoran and anyone else that even spoke their language. They did side with Spiriah, however, due to his status as an outcast amongst the Makuta, so those in similar situations might just be immune to this. If that truly is the case, then I’d say that they’d probably be more sympathetic towards exiles (like Malum, Strakk, or Tuma), the remaining members of the Iron Tribe, and possibly the Vorox.

1 Like

Malum leading the Vorox and the Zyglak would be scary. Additionally, most MU inhabitants would be unlikely to ally with the Zyglak due to their Protodermis-eating disease, but the native Spherus Magnans would be immune to that.

1 Like

they went extinct because they refused the matorans help in the evacuation and stayed(that’s what the wiki said anyway)

This only happened in The Kingdom Alternate Universe.
The Zyglak from the Main Universe are still very much alive.