What is the best flavor of candy- we need to know for science purposes

I rest my case.

One quick google search, and I can say that I agree.

Cmon mayn

I’m like the fakest person here

And even I don’t like blue raspberry

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, what flavor is candy corn? Not exactly sure.

y cherry
ew

Y u hatin’ on banana?

No way… they make just banana ones?

I know where I’m spending my money

2 Likes

In all honesty, I’ve never had a green apple candy I didn’t like.

1 Like

Ew, Green Apple is disgusting.

guys guys, can we all just agree that banana is worst flavor?

6 Likes

Cherry?

That’s probably the most artificial tasting out of all the flavors, excluding Grape.

Granted, Blue Raspberry is technically a fake flavor, but because it is a man-made flavor without a true basis to copy, it is actually a legitimate flavor.

2 Likes

Blue Raspberry

Exactly.

I don’t think cherry is actually bad, but the abundance of cherry-flavoured medicine kinda ruined cherry for me. Now I can’t have cherry anything without tasting medicine.

I’m glad you think that.
More for me.

~W12~

4 Likes

I’m with these guys.

Watermelon is a national treasure, a true diamond in a sea of mediocre candy flavors.
#WhereisWatermelon #WMforBestFlavor

6 Likes

To be fair, I actually think orange, grape, and watermelon are the best fake flavors. Lemon and lime are chill too. Almost all of them taste fake, but here’s the difference:
Cherry doesn’t taste like fake cherry, it tastes like chemicals.
Blue raspberry doesn’t taste like raspberry, it tastes like blue. That’s it. Blue. It tastes like a color, which I didn’t think was possible. It’s absurdly sweet, and needs to die.

You’re both wrong. Cherry and blue raspberry are awful.

8 Likes

You have opened a can of worms I was hoping would stay closed. HOLY FRICK “CHERRY” FLAVORED MEDICINE MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE. I’ve had straight up liquid medication with no added flavors and as awful as it was I’d argue that cherry is worse. The flavor sticks to your tongue and nothing will make that go down. Grape is also pretty bad, but not half as bad as cherry or pure chemicals. Through medicine artificial grape and cerry have been ruined.

Sour apple has never dissapointed me as far as candy goes, and I’ve never had sour apple medicine, so that’s good with me. Lemon, lime, and orange taste fake and weird. They’re okay. Strawberry is better than the previous three but it’s just kinda standard. It also tastes nothing like strawberry. Banana is the third worst, nothing to like about it really.

After much arduous scientific experimentation involving ten thousand pounds of candy, sixteen test subjects, a hundred gallons of Coke, the grim reaper, a shotgun, a mile worth of heavy-duty rope, a chain saw, and the Grand Canyon, I have come to the conclusion that Grape is the scientifically the best flavor.

I may have also opened a portal to the underworld and gotten sixteen people killed from candy overdose. BUT IT WAS IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE.

5 Likes

the red raspberries pls

1 Like

Chocolate forever! (Seriously, why is none with me here?)

1 Like

When you can have Green Apple, there’s no need for any other candy flavor. Nuff said.

1 Like

Grape is MY personal favorite. Maybe not the best nor the most popular. But its great.

Also “science purposes”. I highly doubt that is related for candy flavor. Just saying.

I would imagine Blue to taste like depression and sadness, sweet is not what I think of when I see that color.