What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

[An old picture of my Brown Komau][1]
I’d give you one with my name next to it to show that I didn’t just grab someone’s picture, but the mask is currently on my shelf in a different town. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay, I’ll wait. :laughing:

How rare would you say the dark gold Kraahkan is?

The one from that old Visorak playset?
Ehh, kinda

Well, I’d say probably the White Akaku from Kopaka Mata Even though I still haven’t opened the set yet…

Heh, that is a odd one. seeing as that was not a rare set, but it is pretty old…so heck, I dunno.

How rare would you say the dark gold Kraahkan is?

Not rare, but valuable since it came in a common $50 set with mostly common parts. If you were a bricklink seller I suspect that this would be your main profit-maker in 8758 alongside the kiril doorway and the bohrok head plate.

Chrome Hau, some silver Nuva masks, orange and gold masks of time, movie and ultimate Dume Makuta masks, glittery mask of Light, infected Hau Nuva, translucent neon green Miru, gold Ignika, gold skull mask. I probably forgot some 2001-2003 masks though. I don’t know if it counts but I also have every Krana (minus two) and the disk of time.

I have seen the Krill doorway for a dollar on Bricklink…dunno if that is good or bad.

1 Like

That sounds reasonable if the part’s new. Kinda high if it’s used. Let’s keep this discussion on-topic :point_left:

The Black Pakari…
Yeah, I haven’t collected masks nearly as much as I’d like.
Oh, and after my next Bricklink order, the Mask of Creation. (Pearl gold)

1 Like

Ignika, The real gold one from the titan set. (Not real-life gold.)
And kraahkan, (Regular.)
(I hope to collect masks every mask after I collect every set.
Probably I’ll be finished by the end of summer…)

1 Like

2 krana yep thats all and soon maybe a kraahkan also does g2 count if so mine is mask of control

revival time!

I have:
movie edition mask of shadows in good condition
glittery avokii in good condition
mask of time(gold)
infected hau nuva (the rarest variant as the other designs are common where I live)
copper huna
gold mask of shadows
red kaukau
4 gold matamasks
purple kratta

1 Like

Update!

• Gold Kraakhan
  • Silver Mata Akaku
  • Glittery Avohkii
  • White Hau Nuva
  • Red Pakari Nuva
  • Black Miru Nuva
  • Brown Mata Miru
  • Irnakk Spine
  • Gold Vahi
1 Like

White Pakari. And I guess the Gold Vahi is also rare? I had two at one point but I gave one to my brother =P

1 Like

The rarest masks I own are the Gold Ignika and the Gold Vahi

1 Like

Either the Gold Vahi, Trans. Neon Orange Mask of Fire, or the Gold Skull Mask.

1 Like

Here are mine!

• Trans. Neon-Orange Mask of Fire

• “Gold” Pakari (looks Bronze)

• Ekimu’s Protector Mask

• Both Mask of Creation Variants (Tr. Light Blu & Gold)

• Mask of Control

• Silver Miru Nuva

• 2 of Iruni’s Kualsi

A glittery Avohkii.
Golden Miru and Akaku.
Silver Miru.
And a misprinted Matatau in white!

1 Like

Here are my masks not released in normal sets, and a glittery Avohkii, 'cause why not. :stuck_out_tongue:

These all belonged to my friends’ brother back in the day. He outgrew BIONICLE and passed them down to my friend, who outgrew BIONICLE and gave them to me, so they’ve been on quite the journey. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are any of them especially rare? I don’t really collect masks, and I don’t know their values.

7 Likes