What Is The Rarest BIONICLE Mask You Own?

Transparent-clear with glitter Avohkii.

2 Likes

I think I have 2 of those (though the pin connector is breaking on one of them.)

Finally complete!

And “only” cost me about one and a half years and 150 bucks.
Going to have to put them on display at some point…

19 Likes

Looks at that mask collection

Then looks over at my 1 silver kaukau

cries

7 Likes

Uhhh… * looks at mask collection * does Toa Ignika’s Ignika count? Or Lhikans Hau?

I have a buttload of copper Hunas tho.

4 Likes

gimme

######at least one?

2 Likes

That would require me to reveal my location, sooo… no

What would you use it for? Hautaka’s non-matoran form?

######just use bricklink

I have one, although I’m pretty sure I had at least two at some point… Unfortunaetly there were only so much cornflakes I could eat within a given time, otherwise I’d probably have gotten more :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll definitely try to get a copper Komau as well, though.

So, with the '01 masks more or less complete - do Krana count as masks? Because I figured having a complete set of Krana might be nice, too. And they probably wouldn’t be too expensive, making them ideal to buy alongside parts for MOCing.

13 Likes

That wouldn’t fit with the color scheme but that is a good idea…

2 Likes

What about the Toa Mata with golden masks? You can go for that look.

2 Likes

@Gilahu your Krana are triggering me. They are obviously laid out in rows, but there is no organizational logic to their placement! They aren’t sorted by color. Nor are they sorted by breed. WHY?

Also here’s my Krana collection:

8 Likes

I think they’re laid out in 2X4 blocks of the same color, with the Kal in the top row, the standard in the middle, and the Va in the bottom one. The Krana breeds in each block are laid out in the same way, and in each “column” the element is kept consistent.

I think it’s a neat way to put them because you can photograph them all at once without crazy angles.

3 Likes

That is an insane organizational system. I mean, if the collection was complete, it probably wouldn’t bother me, but as is all of the gaps make the system nigh undetectable…

1 Like

My rare masks are:
Golden ignika
Golden vahi
Glitter avohkii
Infectet and silver hau nuva
Orange kaukau
Some nuva recolors
Red ,blue and white matatu
and 3 copper huna

I got a crome Hau mask which is a rare mask.

I dunno, it seems fairly logical to me…

1 Like

I’m just a sucker for grid based organizational systems on incomplete sets. It makes it very easy to see what’s missing. Cell based systems are great for complete sets, but incomplete sets, not so much. At least in my opinion.

1 Like

Mine is probably the Orange Vahi

2 Likes

White Miru
Glitter Avohkii
Orange Vahi

1 Like

I have all the collectable G2 masks except for the trans-blue Gali mask.

2 Likes